The Lands of Asha - An RPG

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
"Hmm is there any reason why its only going to be 6 players?"

Well, Probably because I don't want to go lower :p
If everything could be as I wanted, There should be like... 20 Computer players. As for each town a new computer player etc.
Now I will have to use only main stuff like Outlaw, Elven Settlement, Human Settlement, Dwarven Settlement, Orc Horde etc etc, so I hope I will fit in to the 6 players.

If there was no limit to any of the players or CPUs, you'd make it an online ORPG that can hold over 50 players huh :p!

Oh and I'm still waiting for an update :D.

G

GFGLegendary

So I'm thinkign what to do.. perhaps make a "save box" that comes near yo uand where you can place items you want to save, also add abilities you want to save etc etc. I'm stil thinking though

well the bad thing about that it would have to be able to load a game from everybodys computer, and you can't load game in game...unless you're playing single player, or the host would have to save and it would have to be the same players.

also, forget about that and start working on the monsters and items, you get to level 9 in about 20 mins and then it's no fun with no new areas..

R

Ranik

I would like to test it, i'm buying WC3TFT next week i suppose...
Would be glad to help ;)

R

Ranik

So I'm thinkign what to do.. perhaps make a "save box" that comes near yo uand where you can place items you want to save, also add abilities you want to save etc etc. I'm stil thinking though :)

What about rewriting the code so that you can save your own unit/resources in a file that is stored in War3.mpq? Or is this impossible... ?:banghead:

Steel

Software Engineer
Reaction score
Something that you should probably fix is if you attempt to pickup an item and your inventory is full, it doesn't automatically go into your backpack, you have to manually free up space. I would suggest taking a look at the systems you use designed by Blade / Vexorian, I believe they use handles to store the items. I use a similar system myself and you just need to have a trigger check the item and if there are slots to bag the item.

Reaction score
Actually.. I'm already using the AAAInventory system here.

Also, just to tell you people, I haven't abandoned this, it's just that I can't succesfully add the quest system I was hoping I could. And now, I'll be oof for like... what, 10 days? No worries though, I'm working on this and won't leave it.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Good to here the news! I thought you stopped working on this :). So....when is the time you expect for others to test again (For the next Beta)?

G

GFGLegendary

Hey amfidamant do you have aim or msn? I'd like to keep up with you on this rpg, it's getting into my system o_O

G

GFGLegendary

Okay I d/led it and added you, how's the map coming? I know a few guys that could help you, so if you want any help hit me up.

D

darklegionxx

Great RPG! I tested it out for you, I found a number of bugs though... The place where the footmen fight the orcs.. if you help the footmen kill the orcs, sooner or later more and more footmen will keep producing and sooner or later the game starts lagging because there are like 300 footmen. Also, great idea for looting enemies, how you made the corpses great job. This will surely be a great rpg :D let me know if i can do anything to help.

D

darklegionxx

Keep posting the newest update of the game so we can enjoy your wonderful rpg :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.