M: "Real" Hydra
E: Jaws

N: Basalisk
M: WoW Basalisk
E: Jaws, Tail, & Eyes

Battle[StFh]

Reaction score
Okay, I'm back to TheHelper :)

I haven't been here for some days due to other activities, so I didn't test your map yet, and I am very sorry for that as I promised to test it...

Anyway, if you still need it, I'll play your map tomorrow and give comments and such.

If I'm too late, I'm really sorry :(

Edit:

Okay I played your "old" beta version, and it was quite cool!

Really, I loved it! The only things I can mention about it are already mentioned above so I have nothing more to say I think!

I love this game :)

P.S. I really love the way how you did the inventory system and the Backpack system... I myself am making a map and I'd like to know if I may use it too, and if so if you would give it to me... If not, no problem, I will still help you test the map and such, but it would be nice if I could use it too.

C

Cookie

Hehehe i have to admit, this Rpg dus look preeetty sick.. probs better then mine lol... but i was wunderin if i cood ask a favor... and that is amfidant, if i cood get ure footman shield attachment?? cos mine is pretty poor and the attachment points screwed up on it :(

Help wood be appreciated heaps, and ure map looks really good! I look forward 2 playing on it :p

Reaction score
Thanatos_820>
Well, I'm not sure. Currently, I'm quite busy till Sunday, and I also lost some inspiration on this project, so I "shifted" to another one. no worries though. You should see the next Beta quite soon. Only things that are left for me to do are the Caravan system with bandit raids, and to finish implenting the quest system.

Cookie>
I used this one:
http://wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Models&ID=418&sid=

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Amfidamant, there's a Militia model without the fire coming from the hands. Very related to the Apprentice model but is more suited for Warrior types. The one you have is for Mages.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Wow, I just say the DL link it was pretty cool. Better than any other RPG I played before.

But how do I get gold other than selling loot?

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Wow, I just say the DL link it was pretty cool. Better than any other RPG I played before.

But how do I get gold other than selling loot?

I dunno :confused:. I guess that's the only way to do it. Sell your loot and ransack those fools :p! I hope there will be bounty, not like instant boundy but like in WoW, get gold from the corpse (Which is in the inventory but that would be MUCH WORK!).

Which is in the inventory but that would be MUCH WORK!

Why is that you say. Unless Amfidamant had the time, he would be creating gold items with value over 10,000. Unless there is an easier way, he could do it faster.

Oninuva

Reaction score
Hey I can help out with map if you wish. I can terrian, trigger, make systems, make items, make units, everything ;) Got alot of time.

C

Cookie

Thanks heaps amfidamant :p !!! If you need n e help with finding models, i have quite a few attachment models, so just post me and i shall give em to you :D

Reaction score
Woah, so much attention !

Now, for the looting and gold... I was thinking off adding either:
Coins that are Bronze, Silver or Gold and then can be exchanged into the Money at shop by selling them

Coins that are Bronze, Silver or Gold and can be exchanged into Money by picking them up from the corpse of dead enemy.

As for Militia instead of apperentice - Thanks, but I was thinking of editing shield a bit so that they are attached to the other hand, so I could use the Peasant model.

" get gold from the corpse (Which is in the inventory but that would be MUCH WORK!)."

"Why is that you say. Unless Amfidamant had the time, he would be creating gold items with value over 10,000. Unless there is an easier way, he could do it faster."

Do you have split personality? :p

As for items worth 10,000 gold... rarely. I'll be making this rpg with stages, I.e., First I finnish stuff for lower levels, like 1 - 25, then for higher and higher. And so on and on.

Also, In the map there's already like.. hmm.. 45 attachment models? It's just that there aren't items made for the models yet.

G

G1thy4nk1

Use Knights' Camera System, it's a must have for those Gothic II gamers.

And holy hell, where and how did you do all that in an inventory!?!?:confused:

Those equippable items are a must learn for any RPG Building Fan!!! (Take that RPG Maker XP "A lame RPG builder with a 30 day Trial)

Ask questions and i will answer if i can.....please i beg u to askkkkk:D

speaking of split personalities: my avatar has split personalities

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
" get gold from the corpse (Which is in the inventory but that would be MUCH WORK!)."

Maybe you can pickup an item from the corpse 'Coin Purse' which is like an ordinary item that goes into your inventory with 1 charge, when you click on it it adds maybe a random number between 50-100 to your current gold, and on different mobs, different purses would drop such as 'Large Sack of Coins' which would be a higher amount.

Oninuva

Reaction score
Hmm is there any reason why its only going to be 6 players?

G

GFGLegendary

looks nice, if there's still open beta slots I'll test it out

You should put in a code system, like DD Scoring is, so people don't have to start over with every new game.

Reaction score
Beta Is actually open.. SO basically.. Anyone can test and tell stuff here. And I don't play on Battle.Net so.. Unless you meat eachother in game, there's no point telling me your nicknames (As I got rid of that buggy non-beta-tester-kicikng system)

"Hmm is there any reason why its only going to be 6 players?"

Well, Probably because I don't want to go lower :p
If everything could be as I wanted, There should be like... 20 Computer players. As for each town a new computer player etc.
Now I will have to use only main stuff like Outlaw, Elven Settlement, Human Settlement, Dwarven Settlement, Orc Horde etc etc, so I hope I will fit in to the 6 players.

"You should put in a code system, like DD Scoring is, so people don't have to start over with every new game."
Dark deeds scoring?

Well, I'm currently thinking of how should I use the save code. I.e., if I would set it to save *everything* I want, the code would be like.. what, 250 characters long?
Just look:
Inventory: 25 items, with some of them having charges;
Spells: Up to 12 diffirent spells;
Skills: Up to 16 skills;
Attributes: 3 attributes;
Gold, Lumber, Food (it will be used for some kind of systems, hehe :) )
Reputation against diffirent "countries"
Maximum Hero Health
Maximum Hero Mana
Hero Speed
Hero Damage
And the list goes on...

So I'm thinkign what to do.. perhaps make a "save box" that comes near yo uand where you can place items you want to save, also add abilities you want to save etc etc. I'm stil thinking though :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.