The Man your Man could smell like

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
We're not saying this body wash will make your man smell into a romantic millionaire jet fighter pilot, but we are insinuating it.

Don't smell like sunsets and baby powder. Smell like jet fighters and punching.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
Speaking of manliness:

It just reminds me of powerthirst o_0

Last edited by a moderator:

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I should be in 1 of these commercials with my striking good looks. Plus I use old spice deodorant and it is indeed awesome.

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
I should be in 1 of these commercials with my striking good looks. Plus I use old spice deodorant and it is indeed awesome.

Actually I've been really curious about the smell/cleanliness factor and how it feels on the skin, could you give a semi-in depth testimonial on behalf of the product?

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Oh crap, Double Lawl
Well, let's hear it then. sqrage :D We're all curious!

sqrage

Reaction score
Actually I've been really curious about the smell/cleanliness factor and how it feels on the skin, could you give a semi-in depth testimonial on behalf of the product?

I'm personally very picky with deodorant. I only buy ones labeled "anti-perspirant", because believe it or not, there are ones out there that don't keep your underarms dry, just smelling good. I do not want anything but dry underarms.

The ones I get are the "no residue" ones (a special "type" OldSpice makes) and they really don't leave residue like other deodorants and I think I've used all of the 3 scents they have and they are all awesome. My favorite is "pure sport" and my girlfriend's as well. :)

Good enough?

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
I'm personally very picky with deodorant. I only buy ones labeled "anti-perspirant", because believe it or not, there are ones out there that don't keep your underarms dry, just smelling good. I do not want anything but dry underarms.

The ones I get are the "no residue" ones (a special "type" OldSpice makes) and they really don't leave residue like other deodorants and I think I've used all of the 3 scents they have and they are all awesome. My favorite is "pure sport" and my girlfriend's as well. :)

Good enough?

How does the body wash differ from the deodorant?

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
my friend uses old spice, he cant instantaneously transport from a shower room to a boat and transform a clam into diamonds and have his deoderant appear out of his hands..

In my opinion, old spice doesnt seem to have a significant effect on how a person smells, his seems to wear off pretty quickly.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
my friend uses old spice, he cant instantaneously transport from a shower room to a boat and transform a clam into diamonds and have his deoderant appear out of his hands..

Doing it wrong

That's the only possible explanation.

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Body wash is liquid soap... Deodorant is to put on your underarms to stop you smelling like crap.

Dur I know what they are, I mean like looking at the two as separate products, how are they. :p

I need to buy some body soap and shampoo, my house is void of them. I'm thinking of giving into clever advertising.

sqrage

Reaction score
I was just thinking "I don't know...I don't use Old Spice body wash.", but then I realized I do. It's pretty good, smells good which is pretty much all I judge when buying body wash. Doesn't dry out my skin but doesn't make it very moisturized either... so I guess it's decent.

I use women's shampoo most of the time. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.