The paly quest for the *somewhat* free mount

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Whats the name of the quest that palys do to get there sorta free mount?

Is it hard? Im almost to that level, and I wanna know how much money I need for it, and how hard it is.

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
I *heard* you go to your trainer in Stormwind, and he has you run around a corner for it. Lot of people have said something like that over general, so start with that ^^ [Must hit 40 obviously :eek:]

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Well duh :p

I just wanna know the name, but how much it costs and how hard would be nice :)

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
Well it's pretty much like i described...

40 The Tome of Nobility starts at Stormwind City
Speak to the Paladin trainer in the Cathedral of Light, and you get the "Tome of Nobility" and as far as it says, you get to summon WARHORSE!!!!! (mount).
Thottbot sure is nice :D

Duthorian Rall is the name of the guy the quest ends at, guessing that's the paladin trainer's name, if not, the paladin trainer tells you to GO to this guy, who is in SW and probably right around the corner ^^ Either way, simple and free, the Warlock mount is the one that actually costs you something to get.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Do you know where to go if your a warrior? ( Human ) Im getting close to 40 too! :D

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
You buy a mount, warlocks and palidans are the only classes that get their mount the wimpy way :D

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
DDRtists said:
Whats the name of the quest that palys do to get there sorta free mount?

Is it hard? Im almost to that level, and I wanna know how much money I need for it, and how hard it is.

Yeah it's really hard. Alot harder than farming the 100g every other class (Besides wimpy warlocks) has to do. You have to get this tome from the trainer, and summon your mount! OMG! Yeah, it's really hard.

Damn Paladins.

:p

Freeplay

Reaction score
Somewhat free? Somewhat is right. It costs 300g just to get one part of it, the epic one that is.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Freeplay said:
Somewhat free? Somewhat is right. It costs 300g just to get one part of it, the epic one that is.

Better than 1000g. But it's understandable because they have to go buttloads of stuff

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
Freeplay said:

The epic mounts are another story, for the paly 40 you just talk to the trainer. ^^ Us hardcore gamers who don't have pallies or locks need to spend countless hours spamming our guild for gold.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
pshah, you want money? get enchanting. I know it's a big money sink, but only if you actaully ENCHANT. Just disenchant the stuff you get, and sell the mats for huge profits.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.