The pastor, the Qur'an and 9/11 part 2

Winterherz

Reaction score
I want to share to this community, a part 2 of this dove world pastor who is now massaging his arrogant mustache ego after hearing the general's comment..

If this event ever occurs, who knows what could happen...can't american authorities intervene and book him in a cell on 9/11? sacrifice freedom of action for safety of the rest?

• Pastor says he's "weighing" actions
  • U.S. embassy deplores disrespect against Islam
  • Extremists will use the event to inflame public opinion, Petraeus says
  • Quran-burning pastor is "really quite uninformed," Atlanta imam says

I have a lot of muslim friends from different countries at my age. We do things you expect a 20~ish would do.. I've been to one of their feasts regarding the ending of ramadan, and let me tell you even if they knew i was catholic they we're really nice, welcoming and normal(meaning non-radical extremist). It's what you see on TV that shapes your beliefs over time.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
What has become of this world, Jesus walked 2000 years ago is it not about time to just stop with all this religious extremism and get on with our lives?

We got a minor political party that wants to ban Islam from being worshiped in Sweden because of the religion itself being offensive toward peoples rights.

I for one can agree with the message that they are trying to get out. Islam does not have respect for anything else then why should we respect it back?
Did you know that if one person in a marriage is an islamist then the marriage does not count according to Islam:thdown:

It is time that they learned to take it easy and not be so serious about religion, we do not live in medieval times anymore, religion is not everything.

I am not trying to offend anyone here so if you are a Islamist and reads this don't take it personal please.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
not really, we have the Amish community..\\

Yeah, but if I have understood it correctly being amish is not about religion nor being medieval either so thus it does not relate very much to my previous statement:p

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
I for one can agree with the message that they are trying to get out. Islam does not have respect for anything else then why should we respect it back?

You took the words right out of my mouth. It's this simple: If you belong to a religion that loves war and conflict, guess what you should be ready for? :rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.