The Unborn - Trailer

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]xdABuFweoxg[/YOUTUBE]
does anyone know when this video comes out?

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Looks like a cool movie, despite that it seems like a bunch of other 'horror' movies put together (The ring, Omen, Grudge, Exorcism of..., etc.).
Coming out January 9.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
lol, saw this trailer long time ago. O_O I don't like watching scary stuff at night... makes it hard to sleep... not because of the scary video... because of the music, lol. :D

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
Story Line seems like crap, doubt this will be any good but I will see it anyways just because of the messed up dog and people.

esb

Reaction score
Saw it today. It looks like a mix of The Ring, The Grudge, and The Omen.

Spoiler:
In short, demon takes of male twin, sister kills evil twin, now demon haunts family for generations.

esb

Reaction score
Well it was entertaining, for me at least. Not a complete waste of time. But it's not your movie of the year or a MUST watch. It was well done with pretty good graphics. You can see the deformalities and monster-y stuff unlike other movies where you only catch a small glimpse.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I still think the kid looks retarded... care to expand on that? :) He looks too chubby... and chubby isn't scary. Most of the time. Take the Boomer from L4D for example... I crack up at it when I look at it jumping. :)

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

FireCat

Reaction score
Well it was entertaining, for me at least. Not a complete waste of time. But it's not your movie of the year or a MUST watch. It was well done with pretty good graphics. You can see the deformalities and monster-y stuff unlike other movies where you only catch a small glimpse.
Oh alright then .. I don't think it's a waste for me also to see that movie. Thx esb

He looks too chubby... and chubby isn't scary.
Oh LOL "chubby" hehe

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
Just saw this one last night. Do yourself a favor and don't follow my example. It was an extremely poor film. There are a few cheap scares, but overall the movie is terrible. When the whole audience is laughing out loud throughout the entirety of a horror movie, you know it's bad.

esb

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I have to agree with DogOfHavoc. At times, when it's supposed to be scary, everyone just starts laughing lol.

Like the kid on the tricycle getting ran over

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
When the whole audience is laughing out loud throughout the entirety of a horror movie, you know it's bad.

Same here. Some of the "villains" were just ridiculous. I want my two hours back.

FireCat

Reaction score
Just saw this one last night. Do yourself a favor and don't follow my example. It was an extremely poor film. There are a few cheap scares, but overall the movie is terrible. When the whole audience is laughing out loud throughout the entirety of a horror movie, you know it's bad.
Oh crap, well it make me more curious to see why all laugh really. well they should change the title to "horror laugh comedy" of that movie then.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.