The Wish Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
you are granted the wish for ideas and it just keeps going and going..... and going....................................still going .............

i wish for all the nigerians to be the king :p

K

Kerberos

Okay, but when you said "Wii," it was mistaken as an exclamation of excitement. So instead of the newest Nintendo system, you get an NES because you didn't add any adjectives.

Heck, the NES is better. Than anything. Ever.

I wish I invented cold fusion.

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
You finally invent Cold Fusion after years of hard work. But after you finish all the right formulas you get drunk in celebration and burn all the work, then trip over a rock well running around in fury and die.
I wish i was god

Cres

Reaction score
You wish you "was" God, you are not god now.

I wish any money i spit on would turn into a $100 bill...

A

Arken

Then don't spit on a 500$ bill.

I wish women I met didn't scream and run away dropping f-bombs...
?

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
They don't anymore. Instead, they yell (not scream) and call the cops on you while dropping sh-bombs.

I wish I had a pet monkey that will not do anything to me or anyone that I, anyone in the world, and the monkey considers bad.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Wish granted. The monkey is mistakenly making out with your girlfriend/wife if you're a guy or making out with your boyfriend/husband if you're a woman.

I wish that we all lived in the World of Warcraft that was 800x bigger than Earth but in a different land about 1000 miles away from Lordaeron and 900 miles away from Kalimdor. Also, when you're 18, you choose the path of being:

Human
Orc
Undead
Nerubian
N. Elf
B. Elf
H. Elf
Naga
Tauren
Pandaren
Draenei
Eredar
And so on..

On Earth but you don't lose your sanity or anything, just the way you look and abilities but receive better things in return. You can die anytime and revive anytime so you're pratically immortal.

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
wish granted, except everyone either quit life in WoW becuase of the pain of dying several times or they cannot afford to pay the $15 per month fee to live...so they all die and quit. Its the end of the world...of warcraft (lol..i just had to put the last part in from the WoW South Park episode :p)

I wish I had a domesticated squirrel and a penguin that were trained like pets and obeyed my every command. Power to the squirrels and penguins!

X

xcoffeeboix

you now dont hv hellovalotta coursework to do... you now hv !&#%!^&#$%!&^$%!*%$*!%$!&*(%#(!%*#@!$ hellovalotta coursework to do.

I wish this thread will stop now.

K

Kerberos

You receive a large number of songs about tungsten, aluminum, granite, and silver.

I wish to be a dinosaur skeleton.

X

xcoffeeboix

You became buried miles down the surface of the earth.

I wish that i am god

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
that was already wished for copycat. you are shot as a result.
I wish i could raise the dead

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Cool. You do now. I'm gonna let you on a little secret since you just ate that. Hear that elephant sound in the forest? Thats my uncle joe using the bathroom after eating alot of burritos, and thats where the eggs and ham came from.

I wish my family cared about me, AND NOT OVERCARING (meaning they don't love me till i go insane, they won't lock me in the house because they think i may be hurt, make me only eat healthy things, stuff like that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.