The Wish Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkof

Reaction score
U killed a victim, took his nose and transplant to yrs, but yr new nose start to decompose and become more grotesque due to tissue rejection.

I wish It will snow in Singapore:)

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
IT snows, but all year round. THe day is cold, the night is cold, the summer is cold, the winter is cold, and it's at the right temperature for everyone to be able to get frostbite.

I wish that I wished that I wished that I wish that I Wished for a wish which i asked for a wish that I wished could eat the next poster.

Potatisbil

Reaction score
Granted, but before you get the chance to eat me, god reads your post and by a pure coincidence strikes you with lightning that kills you :eek:. (he meant to make a cool entry by sending down lightning from the skies and after that jump on you)

I wish that i got the same powers as a warlock in World of warcraft has.

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
your wish is granted by you having to stay for the rest of your life playing WoW (kind of like a Chinesse gold farmer but you can move around and you dont get paid). Suddenly who you are in real life doesnt matter because all you can do is play WoW. For the rest of your life you can cast spells at other gamers but at the expense of ..... well..... having a life

I wish the U.S. didnt start a war with Iraq

N

Nezgibs

Your wish was granted but Bin Laden had other plans and brought the war to the US and we were all destroyed.

I wish teenagers never had to go to school but still learned everything they need for a career during their everyday life.

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
They do, however since thats all they know, they don't know how to make new jobs. In about 50 years no new jobs become avaialable. The demand for jobs is too much for them to handle and most suicide. In 20 more years all jobs will be gone and since they ONLY have the knowledge for the job they will become (which they can't get since there are none) they become total morons. With no more then idiots living on the planet, the world becomes a silent and lifeless planet.

I wish that I had wished for something good that wouldn't backfire at me in any way shape or form.

N

Nezgibs

your wish is granted but god has another thing in mind and decides to turn back the big old clock of time and bust a lightning bolt in ur arse and so u never made the wish :p

i wish money DID grow on trees.

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
You do, but it is new and improved and is this big ---> . <---

I wish I had a money making tree that no one except me knew about or ever would know about in my backyard

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
You get the tree...and it makes one dollar and catches on fire from the intense global warming heat...which is being caused by stupid cars..

Don't blame me! Blame society!

I wish for global warming to not exist...

N

Nezgibs

you get it but some idiot changed the meaning of CD to Cancerous Drink and when it is delivered u decide to take a sip and u get a tumor.

i wish for a never ending supply of Hot Pockets.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
You get your supply of hot pockets...but you burn off your tongue by accidentally over heating one.

I wish Dota didn't suck..

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
The game stopped sucking for you, but your computer exploded and you dye.

I wish i wasnt diabetic.

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
You overdose on your medicine and die. In heavan, you have no diabetes

I wish I could turn invisible or visible anytime I wanted

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
But you go to rob a bank and the bank vault closes on you and you suffacate

I wish i got more people on my Forum

Demi666

Reaction score
ur site get many visitors.. but 1 of them gets jealous and hack ur site!!
he takes over it and uses it for adult thing..:D

dis wish have no answer couse u guys dont wanna be evil against me :D)

i wish johanna loves me:D <3 (dont brake my heart forum readers:D ) (maybe she does :D )
and i wish i will someday meet aceheart :D
and i wish i will learn jass on 1min
and i wish i will get a frog in my birthday present (my birthday is 2morrow :D 8th of januari)
and i wish for my chinchilla to get healthy
and i wish for dis thread to go over 100k posts

AND MAX 1 WISH IS NOT A VALID ANSWER

and i wish some1 would belive me nikanorou got a new acc here^^
(he has and his own noob forum page :D )

and ohh yeah i also wish for an admin to give me unlimited rep for 2minutes

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
you get all your wishes. When they read this, they get angry at you for forcing them to do things with wishes and then kill you.

I wish that I could wish for a wish that had no backfire that is good for me that won't turn agaisn't me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.