thread about everything FOOTMEN FRENZY

O

ohboy

i'm so willing to play him if he plays the OFFICIAL map.

from his comments, i'm pretty sure he can't handle change anyway.

K

King_Bernard

Yeesh :[

First off, the current version of our map is 5.3. Anything past that is a fake.

Secondly, believe me when I say that our balance changes are very well thought-out. It's not really a coincidence that Frenzy has been kept alive for so long.. We have a lot of input from our community, both from casual players and tournament players.

It's kind of expected that I see the sort of comments I've seen here, since they're from players who have only scratched the surface of the map gameplay.. Which is fine of course, but you have to admit that a ladder player who can't reach level 20 in solo has pretty much no concept of what is and isn't balanced in the game.. Just like people who only play the map as a sometime diversion can't really comment on how the map should be.

Feel free to check out our site at nohunters.com , and specifically this thread for the people who speak so fondly of 4.2 :)

http://nohunters.com/forum_viewtopic.php?3.73274

i've been following your posts in this thread, and i have to say you sir, are a complete idiot.

5.3 without the cannons and the salves IS the official version. No it doesn't suck. Yes the random items were imbal, and were removed.

If you're gonna start acting like an expert on the map, at least make the effort to find out if you're playing the right map.

you probably stopped playing ladder because your townhall didn't base heal.sheesh.

QFT.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Yep. Plus, the official Nohunters version 6.1 is out now. It's changed a helluva lot, mainly with the upgrade system. Races are now direct counters of each other with armor being owned by a certain damage type, and so on. Also 2 new heros, new hero skill sets, etc. Also a new loading screen! You can see change list at nohunters.com.

Don't bother with the Frenzy wiki, it never gets updated.

Also, you will know you've downloaded the right map 'cos the minimap has a number 6 is in the middle of it.

Also I reccomend you wait till they've managed to make the new heroes bug-free and effective. I played Goblin Warfare, and suffice to say, he's useless.

M

mjukilop

damage

Damn, I only have the one, were I still had 1 pair. Later that game, I had 2 pairs of +100 dmg claws, orb of ice and the scroll, which gives +100% damage. (Not the 500 coins, the more costly one) If I remember correctly, the final damage was over 500...Crazy, uh?

Not too bad. I had preistess of the moon with 3 +100 calws once, think she had about 800 attack. Oh and not to the time i also had 400 damage berserkers :D ahh the good times, good times.

M

mjukilop

Ahhhh i couldnt find how to edit soo whateva.
I agree the new footman frenzys suck, im utterly sick of them adding new unneeded shit and bad heros and killing the good ones. 3.8 was the best map they made followed by 4.2 but since not maybe people play them anymore ive decided , fuck this im making my own.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
To edit a post just click the "Edit post" button. Simple :)
Though I am not sure you can do it if you are still awaiting e-mail confirmation.

It's not that I think the new Footmen Frenzy is terrible, it just doesn't seem quite balanced just yet. I saw a guy with level 14 Goblin Warfare (how he got there I don't know, but it was the average level at that stage of the game), use an invulnerablity potion so that he could get untouched into our base. The imba part came when he used level 5 bombing run (or whatever it's called), and did practically no damage whatsoever to the 50-60 footies my ally had at the back. He is all but useless.

However, I'm glad they changed the Assassin. It was not imba but was just a bit too boring.

But I'm 5.3 all the way :)

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Like we haven't got enough of rip offs already...

:banghead:

On a not so related note, I played a game yesterday, the first one quite in some time.

Me and my teammate, friend, completely blasted other teams, I was Far Seer, he was Demon Hunter, our constantly-afk-allie was a Panda.

I like tier 5...

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
I just had another great game!

Here's the replay for uber destroyingness, level 18 Satyr with human tier 4 plus some Avalance kills by my teammate!

Not a very long replay, enjoy!

Attachments

• Level18-Satyr_Ownage.w3g
    179.8 KB · Views: 365

nabbig2

Reaction score
I liked footmen frenzy 5.4 a lot, but I stopped playing it very recently...I'm just getting sick of it. I mean, the loading takes FOREVER! Also, most people have usually left by the end of the game. Oh well...

EDIT: Just wanted to say that it's a fun game, but there are way too many problems with it, in my opinion.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I liked footmen frenzy 5.4 a lot, but I stopped playing it very recently...I'm just getting sick of it. I mean, the loading takes FOREVER! Also, most people have usually left by the end of the game. Oh well...

EDIT: Just wanted to say that it's a fun game, but there are way too many problems with it, in my opinion.

Check the date on the post before yours. I think its against the rules to revive ancient topics :p ...although it can't be helped anymore ^^ we might as well keep this topic :)

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
I have played a Version with Chuck Norris... He pwned everything :D Especially his ultimate... I dealt 3000 Damage at Level 1, with a cooldown of about 60 Seconds...

The Arcot

Reaction score
VG emblem, I also like Ultimate Footmen better (most of the time), except for a few things. Some of the heros are a bit unbalanced such as Loki or pulverizer (practically unkillable late-game unless your uber-pro, or devote most of your time to defending against him/loki and a few others).
Speaking of overpowered, on a good day, and if a game goes on long enough I can get a Posionlord (who is hax, I admit) with 5 Excaliburs and a mask of death. That=instant win.

But yeah, the footmen games, while fun, definitely have room for improvement.

Anyways, in terms of Footmen Frenzy, I would have to say that 5.4 was a the best version.

nabbig2

Reaction score

Yeah, that's why I haven't played footies in months.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.