thread about everything FOOTMEN FRENZY

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
The same happened with me, too, once. Only the player had Demon Hunter with its Metamorphosis.
Too imba, wiped out our entire army with it + immolation.:p

risen_jihad

Reaction score
Claws of Ultimate Devistation(x2) + Infernal Cloak + Frost Orb + Mask of Death + Max Level Jahood (random him nooblets!) = Unfair ownage

Mask of death+frost orb does not stack, meaning the life steal overrides the frost orb and it does not slow, fyi

N

NotIceFrog

This almost seems inappropriate, I love footies, but,

I have hacked this map, many times, you can find it on
Footies 5.3 + 5.4
http://forum.wc3edit.net/viewtopic.php?t=167
http://www.securegamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6360

Footies 4.2 (AR)
http://www.securegamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5808

Feel free to delete this post if it is inappropriate... since, well, it is, just if its inappropriate in your opinion as it is in mine... lol

Oh and if you don't know who I am, read the dota reply I wrote on the open dota thread... its long, but worth it. enjoy!
-Xantan

Andrewgosu

Reaction score
Had a great game yesterday. Was alone with my allie and started without a hero - chose the teching way -, after that got a Far Seer. The other players heroes were around level 5-7. Took me about 5 minutes and alot of hero kills to bypass their levels. Fortunately, my allie wasn't uber noob and he/she helped me to gather 1k gold for tier 4 - knights. My knights had like 12 dmg upgrade, 12 armor upgrade and over 1600 health points.

In the end, there was only 5 players left, me and my allie and team 3. They had 2 tiers of taurens and 1 knight tier, but their upgrades wasn't as good as ours. (At this point, my allie had taurens too, +7 upgrades.) In the last resort to survive, I bought another hero - Arch Mage -, which became quite strong very fast. So, here I was with my allie, 2 vs 3 and we successfully demolished their entire army. (I love Halp Me's last level ressurrection).

But, the whole game ended, when the host left - getting us all disconnected. :(

footy_hea_small.jpg

footy_hea2_small.jpg

This is from another game, from yesterday. 2 +100 claws and lots of other items.

footy_hea3_small.jpg

A

Atreides

meh I prefer to just stack my prietess with totems and max searing arrows. Lot cheaper, and almost as damaging, cept without the slow. Claws money could be better channeled into units in my opinion.

Andrewgosu

Reaction score
Probably, yes, but the +12, 13 upgrades take so long to finish and I love to see the enemy heroes run like chickens from my ultra pwnzor hero.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
I remember a recent footies 4.2 I played

I randomed the cattle bruiser. In the first few seconds, purple rushed red teams base, weaking a chosen KotG enough for me to quick run in and steal a kill. I was in the green team. Then, I killed a weakened PotM about a minute later. A minute after that, a death sheep sheepfalled, and I was able to quick kill that. After that the host lagged for a bit, and I got disconnected.

risen_jihad

Reaction score
Cb is alot of fun to play when people are picking sheep and spirit walker. Once you've managed to get 3-4 hero kills within the first 10 mins of fighting, you should have level 7 at least and cb is just pure fun after that.

A

Atreides

Cattlebruiser only requires a couple mana items though, maybe a strength item or orb of slow...basically patience is everything. If you can mentally calculate the damage you're spells will do after the 30% spell reduction damage on heroes it helps too when you're deciding when to nuke heroes. And always, cast his ultimate last when its sure of killing them, b/c its cooldown and mana cost are so huge.

Andrewgosu

Reaction score
An ultra game with CattleBruiser. Many Avalanche kills + ALOT of other herokills. Enjoy.

Attachments

• CattleBruiser.w3g
    275.5 KB · Views: 382

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Lol.

Anyway, here's proof that you can be one of the crappiest players in the game and still come from behind and win.

Oh, and by the way, I normally go random. I only picked Jaood 'cos its ages since I walked all over someone with him :)
But as you can see from teh replay, I needed some sneaky underhanded tactics to win :p

Attachments

• Coming from Behind.w3g
    277.2 KB · Views: 343
S

spec-moonbug

in version 5.4b is it better to upgrade weapons and whatnot on the way up to tier 5 or is it better to just save?

Andrewgosu

Reaction score
I second that, what Lord_Phoenix said.

/.../

If you have a long game, upgrade only the dmg and then buy the tier 5, because that automatically gives you 50 base armor. So, only dmg.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
I third what Lord_Phoenix said, v4.2 and 4.2AR are and forever will be the only good and balenced Footmen Frenzy's. Tech to tier 4 = 8400 gold

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.