Time Elapsed Timer

lwc5757

Reaction score
Hello guys, im just a beginner on using world editor and just learned how to make a time. However it doesn't work (The timer window did not show in game)

Help me check is there any wrong?

Attachments

• untitled.PNG
    untitled.PNG
    32.2 KB · Views: 244

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Try not base your initial trigger "Countdown Trigger" off Map Initialization, rather start off Time Elapsed is 0.5 seconds or 1 second.

In "Countdown Timer 2", why is it being Paused every time?

Tbh, I don't use Countdown Timers much so I might have missed something. But take a look at what I said, it might help.

HELLO... No people reply me because of im a beginner?

People don't not reply due to newness of users, more so to their interest in the topic.
[I think the issue was the event though]

lwc5757

Reaction score
Try not base your initial trigger "Countdown Trigger" off Map Initialization, rather start off Time Elapsed is 0.5 seconds or 1 second.

In "Countdown Timer 2", why is it being Paused every time?

Tbh, I don't use Countdown Timers much so I might have missed something. But take a look at what I said, it might help.

Thanks, it get me worked.

People don't not reply due to newness of users, more so to their interest in the topic.
[I think the issue was the event though]

New user also have the right to learn and ask right and i am willing to learn it..

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
then i recommend this:
start by learning vJass
if you learn vJass before you learn GUI its WAY easier, if you learn GUI first it inhibits your jass scripting because GUI knowledge and jass knowledge arent 100% compatible

Smitty

Reaction score
These forums aren't run by staff, they're user based. All of the help given here is given by volunteers, people who give up an amount of time to help other people with problems. They're also not the busiest places on the Internet, the actual core of regular users seems fairly small. If you don't get a reply within 6 hours of posting, that's fairly normal. If you don't get one within 24 hours then give the thread a bump. But don't complain that nobody has taken time out of their day to fix your problems.

That said, welcome on board :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.