TLO, Dimaga and co

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
Rofl diamond league player talking about balance. Why don't you grind to grandmasters, top 50 and THEN start discussing the balance and skills(in the race mach ups that is) ;] I know you want to be like idra, but people put up with him because he is in EG, you aren't so either come up with some valid arguments or step down.
You talk about balance all the time and you never mention your rank in master's only the one in diamond so I guess you see yourself as a diamond player as well? Even if you count yourself as master's you're still not top 50 in grandmasters.

I'm gold and I beat you two times(without cheesing or going the "the uber strong hydra busts"(examples of this used in a high level game would be appreciated)) and you just started blaming that Zerg is imbalanced.

In fact, you talk about balance all the time, in fact that's the reason you switched from Zerg last time because you were tired of losing to all-ins and stuff like that.

Also, a lot of people were claiming that ZvP was not balanced and Sheth didn't mention that on the stream because he was talking about it after the patch. I personally think ZvP is pretty okay right now.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
>You talk about balance all the time and you never mention your rank in master's only the one in diamond so I guess you see yourself as a diamond player as well? Even if you count yourself as master's you're still not top 50 in grandmasters.

I mention my rank as diamond because I play mostly from it. Too lazy to use up my bonus pool

Yes, you did pwn me. YOu are missing 2 things though- 1 I hadn't touched SCII for 9 days and 2 there were some real life issues that you know about but you chose not to mention wich were on my mind : )

Last time, siretu was a few months ago, and yes I do talk about balance, like most people, I am not, however claiming that what I talk should be changed to or is really relevant, do I ? : )

If you care to take a closer look I mimic vestras- he talks bullshit about imbalance, I talk bullshit about imbalance, he sais the famous players he has met, I say the ones I have met. With that being said, the only thing left now is for me to say that I am not wasting my time with you anymore in this thread. You think you are right, I think I am right. we won't come to any decision together so the only thing this thread is doing is raising my post count, which is already quite high.

PS: The infestor FG is better than every oder dmg spell in the game if you compare them.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Apparently TLO has this sickness. The constant pain he is in "might just slightly" be effecting his concentration, mechanics and game decisions.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.