Toothpaste gives you brain damage

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Well at least the rumor that toothpaste makes ur armpits minty fresh is confirmed. Mmmm Minty armpits

It also leaves your armpits with and odd cool feel to them which is unfortunately quite unpleasant.

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
I think toothpaste is good for you more than bad. If nothing was bad for us then we would live alot longer. If I didn't use toothpaste then I'd most likely have cavities by now. But I haven't had one yet. Everything you do is harmful to you in some way. Its natural deteriation. Everything decomposes eventually.

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
I think toothpaste is good for you more than bad. If nothing was bad for us then we would live alot longer. If I didn't use toothpaste then I'd most likely have cavities by now. But I haven't had one yet. Everything you do is harmful to you in some way. Its natural deteriation. Everything decomposes eventually.

The internet doesn't! Hahahaha!

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
You wanna bet, i take over with 5$ that my router will slowly but surely, deteriorate itself (jeez, at the age of 100 you'll give me my 5$ and i'll say WHA???)

Bitches, i bet these researches have benn made by dentist just for them to have more visitors and get some money money, these greedy bastard :D

Reaction score
You wanna bet, i take over with 5$ that my router will slowly but surely, deteriorate itself (jeez, at the age of 100 you'll give me my 5$ and i'll say WHA???)

I didn't know the entire internet was localized in your router.

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
-_- lol!

Maybe a sentence like this one could make the news: BOOM HEADSHOT, Don got utterly owned by TheDamien, he received 250 Bonus gold, Congrats.

Seriously, i was just focussing on my internet not all's

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.