Trigger for Att speed

apostolis

Reaction score
Hi helpers.How may i Make a trigger that gives Att speed???This because i put aTT speed bonus on items but it is not working in all cases.Ty in advance helpers.

TomTTT

Reaction score
Well, I'd suggest you create an ability that speeds up your attack speed, can't name any, im kinda tired now, I go soon... But there's in any aura or something. Then, set it to a unit ability, and create another ability based on the item Spellbook. Make it a unit ability too. Add the ability you created before to the spellbook, and make sure to change the minimum and maximum spells. Then, when what you want to happen happens, use the action Add Ability to unit
Trigger:
  • Unit - Add Spellbook to YourUnit

And disable it for the owner of this unit.
Trigger:
  • Player - Disable Spellbook for (Owner of YourUnit)

This way auras or passive abilities are kept without being seen.

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
Hi helpers.How may i Make a trigger that gives Att speed???This because i put aTT speed bonus on items but it is not working in all cases.Ty in advance helpers.

What do you mean it isn't working in all cases? Please be more specific with your problem. What kind of a trigger do you need? You cannot just set a unit's attack speed via triggers (unfortunately), you must use dimmy abilities of some sort, whether that is auras or simple Attack Speed unit abilities.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.