Reaction score
ok this isnt working anyone know why???

Code:
repick set
    Events
        Unit - A unit Gains a level
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set Herro_Level[(Hero level of (Triggering unit))] = (Hero level of (Triggering unit))

this sets the hero level into an integer(dont know if i should set it into integer)

and heres an example of picking a unit

Code:
AM
    Events
        Unit - A unit enters AM <gen>
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Wisp
    Actions
        Unit - Create 1 Archmage for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Center of Summon <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        Unit - Remove (Triggering unit) from the game
        Hero - Set (Last created unit) Hero-level to Herro_Level[(Hero level of (Leveling Hero))], Show level-up graphics

its saposed to set the player level, so that if they type -repick it will then have the heroes level stored and will make the level of new hero the level of the old hero

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
und34d-rul3 said:
ok this isnt working anyone know why???

Code:
repick set
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set Herro_Level[(Hero level of (Triggering unit))] = (Hero level of (Triggering unit))

this sets the hero level into an integer(dont know if i should set it into integer)
This one make it Set(var) = (var) + 1

and heres an example of picking a unit

Code:
AM
    Events
        Unit - A unit enters AM <gen>
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Wisp
    Actions
        Unit - Create 1 Archmage for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Center of Summon <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        Unit - Remove (Triggering unit) from the game
        Hero - Set (Last created unit) Hero-level to Herro_Level[(Hero level of (Leveling Hero))], Show level-up graphics

its saposed to set the player level, so that if they type -repick it will then have the heroes level stored and will make the level of new hero the level of the old hero
Ya maybe u should have that a separate trigger for that and for every player too.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
1) it will work bc the trigger is (hero gains a lvl)

2)nvm

und34d-rul3

Reaction score
for 2 that wouldnt work, because if they type -repick it doesnt give them a hero it gives then a wisp so they can choose a hero

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
You set the variable to an array. You should change it so it says (Player number of (Owner of (triggering unit))) instead of level of hero, otherwise it will set a different variable to it. (Arrays are kind of like multiple variables, which can be used for multiple players). Like X sub 1 is not equal to X sub 2.

und34d-rul3

Reaction score
i know what an array is, but why would it matter if i was using the same thing every time. In every trigger its Herro_Level[(Level of(Leveling Hero))]

anyone else got sugestions on whats wrong?

B

BlizzScripts

should not u use entering unit?
and how about u first kill unit then set dying unit then remove unit?

P

Persen

Use (Player number of (Owner of (triggering unit))) as array index, just like Darthfett said. (I don't know if he said that, but whatever)

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
(Hero level of (leveling hero)) will change to the level of the hero, so it will just set Level [1] =1 and level [2] =2 etc etc. Use (number of (owner of (trriggereing unit))) (replace triggering unit with a more specific, its just an example) that will set Level [1] = (level of player 1's hero), Level [2] = (level of player 2's hero), Level [3] = (level of player 3's hero), etc etc.

und34d-rul3

Reaction score
so is this rite?

Code:
repick set
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set Herro_Level[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Hero level of (Triggering unit))

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
yes, but just for the future try to use the more specific titles instead of triggering unit. works fine here though.

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Actually, it will not repeat to infinity because its not adding a level -.-

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.