Triggers on Impact

ianu74

Reaction score
How do i trigger extra damage on impact?
Like a unit attacks, the arrow hits, a shockwave comes out or a warstomp comes out.
I want it to work that it doesn't work when the unit misses, and it only works when the unit attacks, not by other damage methods.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
For Shockwave, just use Orb of Lightning + Shockwave. Your unit will cast Shockwave automatically when the missile hits on impact. Play around with Orb of Lightning if you're not familiar with it. And then ask again if there's anything you don't understand. Doesn't work with instant cast though. Not sure.

ianu74

Reaction score
For Shockwave, just use Orb of Lightning + Shockwave. Your unit will cast Shockwave automatically when the missile hits on impact. Play around with Orb of Lightning if you're not familiar with it. And then ask again if there's anything you don't understand. Doesn't work with instant cast though. Not sure.
What about for attribute damage? like Additional 30% strength damage on each attack. And Orb of lighting doesn't work if your unit is not controlled by you.
Try Unit takes damage?
I want it to work only when the unit attacks and lands a hit, not by other means like using spells and hitting targets.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.