Trying to find a model... Some help, please?

Ignitedstar

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could find a model that fits the theme of a female Magic Knight? Anything of the sort, so long as it is Warcraft-themed and isn't Undead, I'm fine with it. I've looked here, at the hiveworkshop, and a Wc3c.net, but I've gotten nothing that is even close to being a knight that uses magic.

I would greatly appreciate some help. Even a hint as to where I could look for more models. That alone will benefit me tons. Thank you in advance.

Well... I could always change it to a guy, but I feel as if the women are being underrepresented.

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Give HiveWorkshop another look - and there are quite a few magical-looking warriors...search for "warrior" or "paladin". This one is pretty cool and could maybe pass for female, and this one is just epic.

If you're just looking for something a bit different, I've always been fond of the Night Elf Sentry and there are some nice skins for it.

Lastly, there's xgm.ru, which needs translation but has some nice stuff.

Ignitedstar

Reaction score
Hehe, thanks for that site, Weep. I found something that I could use. Plus, I'm going to bookmark it for the future because there's some nice stuff there.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.