Two questions (about: Bloodlust and Items)

Smilis

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I have two complitley different questions.

1st:
When you use an itemability and the unit is walking, the unit doesn't stop walking. Is there any way I could do that with an ordenary spell?

2nd:
Can you use as many bloodlusts as you want on one hero, or will it overwrite each other?

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
1. Some abilities don't interrupt the unit's current orders. Berserk is a classic example of an ability with this nature. However, there are no point or unit target abilities that will work that way.

2. The hero can only have one Bloodlust-based ability, and any Bloodlust-based buff will always overwrite any previous Bloodlust-based buff on the target its cast.

Smilis

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
1. Okay, thanks

2. I ment like, if players in your team uses bloodlust many times on you, but the bloodlusts does different things, will all of the things affect you, or just the last one?

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
1.I suppose what i heard from others.
Set the casting animation to 0 so that the ability wont interupt actions

2.I also heard from people using auras in spellbooks and disable the spellbook which dota use
And the bloodlust will rewrite so only the latest one will affect you

REMEMBER I HEARD from people, not sure :X so if it dont works, dont blame me

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
2. I ment like, if players in your team uses bloodlust many times on you, but the bloodlusts does different things, will all of the things affect you, or just the last one?
They won't stack. You will always have the effect of the last casted Bloodlust. That was included in my original answer as well. ;-)

mapguy

Reaction score
create a dummy for neutral extra and give it negative slow poison, then order it to attack the unit.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.