Spell Ultimate Fury

T.s.e

Wish I was old and a little sentimental
Reaction score
Looks good, except it is massively overpowered :D It would be better if the channeling stopped if you were stunned, but whatever, and it has the best description in the world: Ends up in a ultimate-massacre pwnage machine :)

duyen

Reaction score
Looks good, except it is massively overpowered :D It would be better if the channeling stopped if you were stunned, but whatever, and it has the best description in the world: Ends up in a ultimate-massacre pwnage machine :)

You can thank Blackrage for that.

Reaction score
How can a spell be approved if there's no map?

For me it's fine to have no map if it is JASS spell.. but this is GUI, and I'd never write those triggers by myself.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
He probably removed it, maybe he needed the attachment space. I don't know though, but I think this should be graveyarded unless he still has the spell or map.

Giantpanda

Reaction score
Nice spell, but when i tried to import/use it, the game paused for about 3 mins out of pure lag, i had to ctrl alt delete to close the game...

kirinelf

Reaction score
I know this is pretty old, but I need some support on this. On the first cast, my Hero just stands there channeling for ages until he's killed. I used a trigger to heal him whenever his life got too low to see if the spell'd come out sooner or later, but no go. Since he had Resurrection, I let him die just to try casting it again, and it worked without problems. In other words, first cast stops me from doing anything but channeling until I die, then I can cast it without problems.

Any idea why this is so?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.