Unit inventory.

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
i Think you guys all ahve problems somethimes and here is mine.
If been loking for ages for this but if seen it in alot of RPG's.
its yust like the spellbook abilitie but then whit a unit inventory.
do you guys know how to create this??

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
sry for double post but i yust found out this isent rly what im looking for.
you see im going to put it like this i gonne put the spellbook in the ui the new bag in the UI and some other talk abilitie a use item abilitie like that so i mean by inventory that a window pop's Up and you can put your items in there :)
then il olso be able to make players equip certain items and then those items wil display on your character.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Aha, now I see what you mean. I thought you meant to keep the items as abilities in a spellbook. I have seen that done in many maps, and it is quite easy to make, and those threads I posted is almoste verything you need to make it.

But I will see if I can find what you are looking for, I saw a system like that a couple of mounths ago.

Edit: Can't find it. It may have been removed:( Sorry:(

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
Kingdom of kaliron is using such a system. you can find it at the hyve wokshop but the project is dead i think and olso thei wont likely give it to anyone i think :/

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Kingdom of kaliron is using such a system. you can find it at the hyve wokshop but the project is dead i think and olso thei wont likely give it to anyone i think :/

Have you asked them? That is the only way to find out:thup:
Else there is not much more to do then to sit down and code it yourself.

The "windowpopup", do you mean like in the playing area of the screen?
In that case they are probably using units with special images instead of models to show the items.

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
here is how it looks on the kingdom of kaliron ^^
inventoryjw6.jpg

edit: omfg sry for double post (again)!!!!!!!

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
edit: omfg sry for double post (again)!!!!!!!

Off topic: Don't double post again, edit you post next time. Double posting is not allowed in this forum, and probably not any other for that matter.
If you continue doing that you will get -rep and eventually get put on vacation for some time, or kicked, don't remember wich.

On topic: That is what I thought you wanted, when you said the other stuff was not right. The only way for you to get that is to ask them if you can get theirs, I don't think that should be of most problem if the project is dead. To bad since it was a pretty nice map:(
I suggest you go over there and ask them, tho it is a pretty complicated system and you should probably learn vJass befor considering the useage of such a complicated thing;)

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
o_O vjass is it hard??? xD never tried it out.
well ty anyway for your help :/ +rep

no prob.
No, I don't think it is that hard, not compared to the c++ I am learning now a days, but it is a little harder than to use teh GUI triggers.

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
oh another question now how can i set the maximum Hero level again???
Forgot evorything these days it has been 1.5 years ago i have made a map so :/

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
It is in the menus at top, you know file, view...

Advanced->Gameplay Constants-> Hero Maxlevel or something like that:thup:

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
lol you shure are active and helpfull :).
i last thing (i hope) whats the fastest way to full up my terain whit grass (started whit shallow water so the rivers r better you know)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.