RPG Unlimited RPG

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
It's Terrainer and not terrener. And seriously, look over at the member's project, there's a rpg out there that has special features and has a name that links, unlike this, I aren't flaming I'm just giving my opinion, what is your problem?

I trigger and terrain better then you, but I don't do icon and for the map part, I am still doing mine solo.

EDIT: nice neg rep for posting my opinion.
Good job on the spelling errors and stuff furby

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
It's Terrainer and not terrener.
I KNOW! I am telling it Bloodcount every day. But he is learning English just year. And most of English he knows is learned from movies, it means he knows words, but he doesn't know grammar. :(

And seriously, look over at the member's project, there's a rpg out there that has special features and has a name that links, unlike this, I aren't flaming I'm just giving my opinion...
I know.. but what now? All RPG will be stopped? I have to stop all my projects, because better one is here? Huh? This is not all, maybe we will fail in a less than week.. or maybe we will get some good idea.. to improve this RPG.. whatever I am not gonna stop now.
..what is your problem?
Uh.. what? What are you talking about?
I trigger and terrain better then you, but I don't do icon and for the map part..
Yes, maybe you terrain better than me.. but I don't think this about triggering.. whatever I am not going to argue with you who is better and who is worse.. so why you are posting here this? Are you frustrated? Go out.. get fresh air ;)
..I am still doing mine solo.
Eh.. ? I don't care..
nice neg rep for posting my opinion.
I did not neg rep you. I WOULD NEVER DO IT..
More like +rep you.. even if you are posting critism..

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
Blood count Neg rep me big time, I replied to his questions to your quotes above.

What is your problem refers to him neg repping me for posting cristism.

You need better ideas for rpg like some good systems, else it will be just another rpg game.

This will be a good start though.

I don't say I trigger better than you, referring to bloodcount. About terrain I'm not sure.

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
You need better ideas for rpg like some good systems, else it will be just another rpg game.

Yes.. but almost everything was already made.. :(

Don't you know something? Some good idea would be really nice.. :)

Btw, I am REALLY SORRY that Bloodcount neg rep'd you. :(

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
I aren't flaming
EDIT: nice neg rep for posting my opinion.
Good job on the spelling errors and stuff furby

So, you can make spelling mistakes and I can't?

Yep, I did, and I will do it again. This wasn't opinion, this was spam. I +repped WindexIsBack because his statement's weren't spam. And I will -rep you whenever I can because i know that you are a rep whore. :) and in conclusion I want to tell you that everyone who knows me will tell you that I hate rep whores

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
Stop fighting, if you want to rip at each others' throats, either take it to IM or Personal Messages. If this game is ever going to succeed, it needs a good environment to start off. Now go on with the map, not fighting.

(Sorry to mini-mod, I'd just hate to see this thread closed due to fighting.)

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
Yeah, that seem's really ridicuious for posting comments.

Although this system is in process of being made, I think it's nice still

When you interact with npcs, you have a number of choices to choose.

Example, your talking to bob, you can have 4 choices to talk to bob

1. Hi Bob!
2. Hi noob!
3. Get out of my sight bob!
4. Long time no see friend.

This actions will change the ending and the quest you do, sort of oblivionish.

Attack system,

Units do not attack with homing missle and instead at the targeted ground, E.g a archer shoots bob, the arrow will only do damage at the location of the area where bob was and if bob moved, he can avoid, and of course, projectile speed can be made faster with items and abilities, buff and debuffs which slow unit down,

Nice looking terrain is 100% needed, I wouldn't play a rpg which code wise is good, but terrain sucks.

Go download trees, castles, doodads from wc3 campaigns or hive.

I hope this post has helped you.

EDIT: Those mistakes are so obvious and furby told you about them and you didn't care to change, not like nobody told you. Like 3 people said something about that issues.

Oh yeah my statement is spam thanks...

Me a rep whore? How so, elaborate before you talk

At first, I didn't even ask for rep, I only told about my opinion.

How old are you? Seriously..

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
EDIT: Those mistakes are so obvious and furby told you about them and you didn't care to change, not like nobody told you. Like 3 people said something about that issues.

This is what I meant... take it to PM's. No one else is interested in your beef with each other.

Is any of this map completed? Or even started? Or is this just an idea for the project soon to come?

If it is already being worked on, it would be nice to maybe get some screen shots or a progress bar of how things are going.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, that seem's really ridicuious for posting comments.

Although this system is in process of being made, I think it's nice still

When you interact with npcs, you have a number of choices to choose.

Example, your talking to bob, you can have 4 choices to talk to bob

1. Hi Bob!
2. Hi noob!
3. Get out of my sight bob!
4. Long time no see friend.

This actions will change the ending and the quest you do, sort of oblivionish.

Attack system,

Units do not attack with homing missle and instead at the targeted ground, E.g a archer shoots bob, the arrow will only do damage at the location of the area where bob was and if bob moved, he can avoid, and of course, projectile speed can be made faster with items and abilities, buff and debuffs which slow unit down,

Nice looking terrain is 100% needed, I wouldn't play a rpg which code wise is good, but terrain sucks.

Go download trees, castles, doodads from wc3 campaigns or hive.

I hope this post has helped you.

When i can rep you I will +rep you. This post was helpfull. Second, all of the atacks will be doudgable, not only ranged. And you will be able to talk to some of the NPC's. I fully agree with you that the terrein must be good. Well, thanks.

Battlesystem Overview: You will be able to carry one weapon at a time. There will be special packs for assasin heroes, for example poisoned knives + small dagger on the plave of your shield. For hybrid heroes there are going to be hybrid weapons. FOr example if your hero is half warrior half mage you wil be able to wield Magical Weapons. YOur helper will be as a weapon in battles. Each hero has a Rage Gauge- You will do bonus dmg on your next atack. It can stack up to 3 times. Here is the bonus dmg-
1 charge 150%noormal dmg
2 charges 200% normal dmg
3 charges 250% normal dmg.
Your hero will have an ability to cahrge the gauge. It wil take 1sec channel for 1 charge. You can fill the meter with 1 charge if you press the hotkey of the gauge right after an atack(timing must be perfect)

Btw I am 15.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
So you say he's a rep whore too?

Your sentence always fight with each other..

This is probaby only a WIP, ideas are needed. I posted some ideas above.

Yes, he is.

Cheesy, we have started to work on it but we still haven't though up of enuf ideas to make a new map so we posted this thread.

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
this should be tagged [WIP] instead of RPG since it's a idea generating thread.

And I don't see you neg rep him for being a rep whore.. ?

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
Alright, also, you still have a few spelling mistakes in the first post:

> ...The terrain will be hudge... (huge)
> ...Cool, but standart warcraft... (standard, Warcraft (caps))
> ...that i made... (capitalize 'I')

Those are all that I can see.
Now to move on.

From what I've gathered, these will be the features of the game (as of now).

Features
  • An advanced combat system
  • Large cities
  • Varied Terrain
  • A good stat system

I may have missed some, but those will be the main features? Or..?

EDIT: Wraithseeker, DROP IT.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Alright, also, you still have a few spelling mistakes in the first post:

> ...The terrain will be hudge... (huge)
> ...Cool, but standart warcraft... (standard, Warcraft (caps))
> ...that i made... (capitalize 'I')

Those are all that I can see.
Now to move on.

From what I've gathered, these will be the features of the game (as of now).

Features
  • Large cities
  • Varied Terrain
  • A good stat system

I may have missed some, but those will be the main features? Or..?

EDIT: Wraithseeker, DROP IT.

Moore like

Features
  • Interesting Missions
  • Varied Terrain and creeps
  • A good stat system
  • The outcome of the game is desided by the players.
  • advanced companion control
Wraithseeker, I -repped him.

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
And he was your map partner? oh well -.-...

Screenshots will be nice...

Interesting missions like?

what kind of stat system?

Companion controls? where you can command them or?

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
And he was your map partner? oh well -.-...

Screenshots will be nice...

Interesting missions like?

what kind of stat system?

Companion controls? where you can command them or?

Terrein is not compleate yet.

Well some of the missons will have a coupple of possible outcomes, some might take effect in your future missions.

Yes, you will be able to give them commands, like where to go, if they shloud stay at a certain point(perhaps at a door and guard it)

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
>Interesting missions like?
(. . .)

>what kind of stat system?
For example, strength increases your move speed not agility, because no matter how agile you are, if you're weak, you can't run very fast. Also, don't make AGI increase armor, that's stupid. Don't make INT give mana points or regen or anything to do with mana, but make it increase your chance to hit targets and get a critical strike.

Also, if you have a hero like a Rogue, make it INT based not AGI, because most of stealing and sneaking is based on how smart and perceptive you are, to avoid traps and stuff.

>Companion controls? where you can command them or?
(. . .)

WindexIsBack

Reaction score
Most of your features contain opinions to them - it's best to avoid adding personnel opinions (advance, good, ect) when describing a game.
Wraith - no need to insult him.
BloodCount - be more insecure in the future ; first time I got a mature response (I have gotten rusty, arg!)

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Here's another suggestion. Remove the "Guild of Shadows". I know everyone wants to be an OMGWTFASSASSIN and steal things, but it's lame, and why should they be an OMGWTFASSASSIN in your game if there's so many others that have already perfected it and already have a large player base?

I suggest you replace it with something more... interesting... like maybe a rival band of adventurers or some kind of "holy order" that is trying to corrupt the government and take over the empire. Those aren't the most creative examples, but I'm sure you can figure something out that's even better. I hope.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.