Unprotected map database?

GOGETIA

Reaction score
Is there some unprotected map database out there? I need some unprotected maps with imported models and custom triggers because i need some help and i think that would be the best way to get it. So are there and places to get unprotected popular maps?

Ryushi

"I will stand, or I will fall. I will not sit."
Reaction score
Map deprotection isn't supported here. I'd recommend you read this before you post any more threads to avoid breaking any more rules.

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Unprotected is not the same as deprotected. He may just be wondering if there's a collection of popular maps that were never protected.

Keep in mind that unless the creator has said so, or if you've been given permission after asking, taking resources for your own map even if the source map is not protected may be a copyright violation.

I'm not aware of a collection with such a theme, so it's probably easiest to browse resource databases such as the Hive Workshop's model section, or to see which maps you've already downloaded from playing on Battle.net are possible to load in the World Editor.

DioD

Reaction score
there is no opensource maps resources, you shoud try to google source or ask author.

its possible to get source of few really nice maps (elimination tournament, pudge wars and many others)

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
unprotected popular maps

He probably doesn't know that's also called deprotection.

To add on a bit to OP's question, you just have to look around and download maps, and hope they're not protected.

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Well, you could just ask here for triggers and find the models and import yourself instead of trying to find a unprotected map... As maps like DotA, the popular ones won't have a released unprotect.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.