Environment US Forced to Drop 4 Unexploded Bombs on Great Barrier Reef

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
No way, that'd take an absurd amount of manpower to not only keep up with the current rate of waste growth but to actually recycle beyond that rate. [...]
Well, there goes the unimployment problem.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
But who's paying them? Sounds like me. And that makes me sad.

Better than paying for their welfare. Which you also do.

And the rocket itself doesn't cost that much, but it's really fucking expensive to actually get it into space.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
The rocket alone is expensive enough for me. Wont be getting a one way ticket to space for that price.

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Better than paying for their welfare. Which you also do.

That's true, but considering they'd probably be making minimum wage doing this job, they could get my money for sorting trash and for their welfare, and I just don't have that much money. I just don't...

OMGOMGOMG

UMBWGMG (Unidentified Human Being.)
Reaction score
Ehhh, too much hassle. BURN IT ALL, I say! If you don't wanna... I will. But we gotta do it from a safe distance or I will burn to death.

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Just kid hipsters to do it. We can pay them by letting them keep things they like.

Damn, I think we just resolved our planet's garbage issue. Someone, get this shit rollin'.

OMGOMGOMG

Reaction score
Damn, I think we just resolved our planet's garbage issue. Someone, get this shit rollin'.
No! You do not understand. If we burn it all, the world will be a better place! Sure, the tree's would need to work over time to fix the rise in CO2 but... It's the BEST way!!!

Varine

Reaction score
No! You do not understand. If we burn it all, the world will be a better place! Sure, the tree's would need to work over time to fix the rise in CO2 but... It's the BEST way!!!

Bullshit. It would just make the world warmer, and therefore a clearly better place. Who the fuck would want to live BELOW 85 degrees? That's fucking madness!

OMGOMGOMG

Reaction score
Bullshit. It would just make the world warmer, and therefore a clearly better place. Who the fuck would want to live BELOW 85 degrees? That's fucking madness!
I use celsius, not fahrenheit. So, 20-30degrees celsius is quite warm/hot. I would rather the world be below 30 degrees celsius and above -20degrees celsius.

Varine

Reaction score
I use celsius, not fahrenheit. So, 20-30degrees celsius is quite warm/hot. I would rather the world be below 30 degrees celsius and above -20degrees celsius.

85 Fahrenheit is about the same as 30 Celsius. And, no offense in consideration that MOST of the world uses Celsius, but the conversion isn't that fucking hard. You all bash US education pretty much unanimously, learn you're fucking fractions and you can figure it out so I don't have to convert it for you. I didn't even graduate high school, so... pick one or the other, you're smarter or you're not.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
FahrenheitToCelsius.gif

OMGOMGOMG

Reaction score
B-B-B-But I don't want to learn fractions, they're terrible and boring! Well, anyways, I don't bash the US for education. I just prefer Celsius > Fahrenheit, and don't see point in Fahrenheit. It's quite like Aluminium, and Aluminum.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.