User CP Rep Boxes

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> You may even become a mod if you have enough rep or experience.
> after I get signature
Neither has anything to do with rep.
Whitesock, if I'm not mistaking, became a mod with around 150-200 reputation because he is helpful and polite. But, yeah, we have people with a lot more who aren't (aren't moderators I meant :p).
Signature...well dunno, some admins gave out those to members who are very helpful, kind of a reward. Of course this doesn't mean you can't get them anymore, but they don't depends on rep.
The only thing you can really get is a custom title (100+). Anything after that are just those green boxes.

Tonks

Reaction score
I'd just like to point out (to clear the air, since a few people seem to be under the impression that you mostly get rep from helping) that I've probably gotten more +rep's for amusing people than I have for helping. People tend to look more at the threads with jokes in them, rather than the threads requesting help that have already been answered, and as a result, they +rep more for finding jokes amusing than they do for seeing helpfulness.

Ranting? ;)

Akatsuki

Reaction score
I also got rep from just being positive and encouraging. Some day I would like to help a lot. Not really from the rep but more from knowning that you are helpful. Kind of a way to repaid because this site helped me a lot. From a lot of people's question to its tutorial. But still. Noting can replace real hands-on experience.

Reaction score
Well.. the way I get rep.. is.. uhm.. Well mostly I don't really think I've helped so much to get rep, but nowadays people just give it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.