Defense Valley Hero Defense

Exfyre

hmm...
Reaction score
This map started out as an entry into a 10-day Hero Defense map making contest for Clan MMU, but as I made it, I grew attached so I decided to keep making the map after the contest was over. Now, I need your help, input, suggestions, and criticism to help make this map balanced, fun, and unique.

Valley Hero Defense:
Defend your valley from the hordes of undead monstrosities. Choose from among five of the most elite warriors of your kind in the battle for peace.

Undead emerge from the four courners of the world in order to crush your final surviving force. Slay these minions so peace may spread throughout the land.

Features:
Twelve wave levels, each lasting three minutes with units spawning every 45 seconds.
Five Heroes, each with three normal abilities (lvl 6 max) and one ultimate (lvl 3 max)
10 custom abilities able to be bought in-game as the players gets creep kills.
AND SO MUCH... not more, which is why I need YOU.

Not-Yet-Features:

An actual ending
A boss (or two)
Perfection
More Heroes
More custom abilities
Sexier Spells

Take a moment to test this map online with friends (or enemies) and post your feedback here. I'll be glad to +rep you for your help.

Screenies:
jto4ua.jpg
2ynik2s.jpg
vpb53q.jpg
deohzt.jpg

Attachments

• Valley_Hero_Defense_104.w3x
    204.6 KB · Views: 265

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Some feedback: The map is OK. It is a start. What you need is more original heroes, and better hero tooltips. I think that you are missing the items and heroes. Also Make something for the terrein. I'd advice you to remoove all towers exept the towers near your Base. Also you can replase the rolle of the tomes by creating mersecanry camps. Well... I lost after 10 minutes i think. Why don't you add different waves of units, for example bosses, or some harder waves, for exaple invisible units, units that spawn other units on death. Anyway, with some work this can become a good map.

Exfyre

hmm...
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I did rush making the heroes and I will make said changes and see if it improves the map. Thanks again. +rep

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.