Vanguard

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
So I noticed I had Vanguard: Saga of Heroes sitting around in my box of games. I'm bored out of my mind right now so I thought to try it out. So I'm here to ask, how the game is.

Is it worth playing or just another bad MMO?

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
I haven't played it so I can't say, but if it's one of the pay-to-play type games, I wouldn't recommend picking it up, because then if you don't like it you'll still hafta pay a subscription til the end of the month. However, if it's not a pay-to-play, then go for it, because if you don't like it oh well, no harm done.

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
I already own it, I'm just wondering if it's worth taking space. I bought it a while back but I didn't have a DVD-rom then, now I do.

It is a pay-to-play but the first 30 days are free. I guess I'll have to try it out. I bet it's gonna be so empty though, lol :p

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
It's designed for those hardcore everquest players who actually liked spending 3 years to get to max level, and all the death penalties. It's also full of elitists who say WoW is "Easy mode" and such. Yes, WoW is easier than everquest or vanguard, for sure, but they're pretty arrogant and stuck up about it. See themselves as better than the rest of mmo players. I wouldn't reccomend playing unless you liked that style of play.

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Well, I guess it's good that it keeps experiencing errors while downloading, then. I think I'll just stick with my WoW and Guild Wars for now (death pentalties are gay).

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Guild wars and WoW both have death penalties.

no, they have res sickness. lasts about 10 minutes. Death penalty is when you loose experience and/or gear. Permanently.

muchalive

Reaction score
play it!!!

I like vangard but i was playing it when it first came out so it had mean bugs. after getting wow i stoped playing it but i wish i could go back.

Its prity cool. the proffesions are uniq but hard to do. you can have houses and ships. they have flying mounts and i think you can have mounts as early as lvl 10 or 20. if your a pvper then become a dreadknight, those are a killer.

PS: you can cut down trees witch is awsome to.... well for people that have been playing wow for to long :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.