vBulletin Help

R

R3velati0n

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could help me with my forums, if you look here >controx.co.nr< in the top left corner there is a little menu, how do i get the stats to put in there? thanks. :p

Chile

The All Purpose Administrator
Reaction score
option 1:

You'll need to rewrite the FORUMHOME template.

The stats you're looking for are closer to the bottom of the contents.

option 2:

Given this markup, would be to write a mySQL query to the database in a separate file and then include that file through the plugin feature available in the administrative control panel.

benefits of either.

Option 1 will require that you place the stats into an element with a higher z-index in order to get them to sit over top the area you have made for them. This is true because the actual Header for the forum is not defined in the FORUMHOME Template. Rather it is defined in the styles section.

Option 2 will require that you explore the data table structure to find exactly which tables and columns contain the data you want. While this may seem like a very complex task, it's really not that hard. The vBulletin table structure is pretty logical. As an added bonus, a separate query can be used in the style section to be viewed on all pages once created and added.

for more information, I suggest that you visit http://www.vbulletin.org

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I would suggest using the phrases already set up for the stats. If you are using a real version of VB that would be no problem.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.