Very Simple Trigger Problem!

El Gato

Reaction score
Alright, I feel like the answer to this problem is in plain sight, but obviously I can't get it. It's really ticking me off. :banghead:

What It's Supposed to Do: Basically, this trigger renders it so that when an ability is cast (Give Medical Supplies), a unit is converted (replaced) to another unit, in this case the Doctor. Take a look at the trigger.

Trigger:

Events
Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability

Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Give Medical Supplies

Actions
Unit - Replace (Casting unit) with a Doctor using The old unit's relative life and mana

Conflicting Trigger:
Events
Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Give Bow
Actions
Unit - Replace (Casting unit) with a Archer using The old unit's relative life and mana
What Happens when Ability is Used? When the ability, Give Medical Supplies, is used, it converts the caster into two different units - an Archer (as seen in Conflicting Trigger) and a Doctor (as seen in the first trigger).

So - is anyone willing to explain to me what is going on? :confused:

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
Just use Metamorphosis with a permanent timer? Or use Chaos (An orc ability I believe) which transforms the unit. No need to trigger this.

canons200

Reaction score
do you base 2 same ability on the same hero? try use other ability, it will work fine.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.