Spellpack Voodoo Troll

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
What I dont understand, is that "Critical Bleed" has anything to do with making u mad for a friendly unit dying, they're pretty much 2 different spells.

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
He has the critical bleed 2 effects: X% chance to "bleed" target (like poison but not ms reduction), and when he sees his friendly unit bleed[not the ability] and die, gets mad and moves faster than before {no stacks} for a minor duration.
"Set CriticalGroup_Copy = (Units within 600.00 of TmpPoint3)" This group checks if the dying unit is in the area with the center TmpPoint3 witch is the troll's location and then it buffs the troll for 5 seconds. You can make the dying unit to be a hero so the troll gets the ms bonus when a hero dies near troll.

The thing that connects the 2 abilities is the name itself, "Critical Bleed"{The foe -The friendly unit}
For the foe is the ability taken from critical strike, and for the friend the critical bleed means his death (in Greek[as I am], sorry for misunderstanding)

EDIT:Now I don't bump, if you want give a comment freely as I don't mind now because I am starting a new spellpack...!!!

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
He has the critical bleed 2 effects: X% chance to "bleed" target (like poison but not ms reduction), and when he sees his friendly unit bleed[not the ability] and die, gets mad and moves faster than before {no stacks} for a minor duration.
"Set CriticalGroup_Copy = (Units within 600.00 of TmpPoint3)" This group checks if the dying unit is in the area with the center TmpPoint3 witch is the troll's location and then it buffs the troll for 5 seconds. You can make the dying unit to be a hero so the troll gets the ms bonus when a hero dies near troll.

The thing that connects the 2 abilities is the name itself, "Critical Bleed"{The foe -The friendly unit}
For the foe is the ability taken from critical strike, and for the friend the critical bleed means his death (in Greek[as I am], sorry for misunderstanding)

EDIT:Now I don't bump, if you want give a comment freely as I don't mind now because I am starting a new spellpack...!!!

That wasnt my point. I meant why would the two effects have anything to do with eachother?

NoobImbaPro

Reaction score
Yes but...
if you play dota Razor's 3rd skill (passive) gives ms bonus, and when a foe targets you with a spell you get purged... Means you are faster the others
become slower...no great synergy
So with that you gain ms to catch the target because he is slow and with range enemies he will have a problem....
I will update it and make it have bonus as to increase the chances of bleeding:D

EDIT:Now I don't bump, if you want give a comment freely as I don't mind now because I will start a new spellpack...!!!

NoobImbaPro

Reaction score
because I am not a static person now I.......................BUMP!
Tell me what you like what you dislike what you wanna change for the best result!

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
*Credits First to WILL THE ALMIGHTY for the effects

So you just made the code, not the eye candy?

If so, that's a bit lazy..

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Eh, I feel that a spell should be completely hand made.

Also, it`s in GUI, so I would never use it.

NoobImbaPro

Reaction score
What is handmade for you?
I said only to give me ideas for improvement or changing i don't want to discuss empty discussions, if you want post your ego sh...s to others , not me.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.