W.E. disables my custom text

neo34rd

Reaction score
Hey guys does anyone know how to stop W.E. from disabling my custom texts? I have tried importing various online systems but W.E. keeps disabling them. Also some of my JASS functions gets disabled as its not recognized by the debugger or seomthing.

Pls help!
PS: I cant find anything via the search so I decided to post this XD

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
You should post them here, they most likely are causing syntax errors which is why the editor is disabling them.

neo34rd

Reaction score
Demo maps I download like Damage Event and AIDS get their triggers disabled too. So I doubt its syntax error (The compiler claims otherwise though, but the map runs fine if I dont open it with W.E.)

neo34rd

Reaction score
AR!! Knew it was something stupid =.=". No wonder EGUI isnt working either thanks gonna look for newgen now

EDIT: Omg its not newgen. I updated to the newgen W.E. but still got errors when saving those JASS text. Any ideas?

RE-EDIT: Im reading up on newgen errors currently if I have any troubles with it ill post here again. (Might have found the root(s) of the problem)

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
are you making your own trigger that you convert to text then just copy and paste? or are you copy the actual triggers? and are you making sure to delete any ! or / that they say to? a ton of jass systems have those put in and you have to delete them before they will work

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.