Walls and Collision?

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
I have made a Mason unit in my game specializing in the construction of defensive structures, towers, and walls. However I am haveing trouble getting the walls to serve their main purpose which would be to protect what is behind them. I have set their collision pretty high however have not been willing to change the pathing map as it fits the graphics perfectly. The problem I am sensing is that because the pathing map is so thin that even melee units' attack range can reach through the walls if towers or buildings are placed just on the other side of them. I thought increasing collision could ammend this and it has not. Any ideas?

CysticCraze

Reaction score
You could try triggering it so that pathing doodads apear where you have created the walls, idk what else to tell you man thats odd.

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
You could try triggering it so that pathing doodads apear where you have created the walls, idk what else to tell you man thats odd.

Hmmm if that would work I could try it, but I don't know how to set up something like such, thanks for the suggestion though.

CysticCraze

Reaction score
Yea i actualyl looked over thsi walked away and had the idea, idk if it'd work, but just a suggestion. Maybe a trigger would work but idk... should be rather easy :)

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
Yea i actualyl looked over thsi walked away and had the idea, idk if it'd work, but just a suggestion. Maybe a trigger would work but idk... should be rather easy :)

Yeah it's cool thanks anyway I appreciate the thought. I'm not good enough with triggers yet but anyone else out there see this and now how to handle it would really be appreciated.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.