Want to learn JASS

NineClick

Reaction score
I want to learn JASS. I want to learn the commands and its functions. can anyone show me. can you do a trigger using jass? for example, adding gold to a player. i really want to learn.

Kenny

Back for now.
Reaction score
Have you read any tutorials? It would be kinda of pointless and very tedious for someone to sit here and try to teach you if you dont know anything about JASS. I suggest you read some tutorials, there are a bunch on good ones on this site in the tutorials section. The one by Vexorian is long, but worth it for beginners. After you read a few you will be able to comprehend simple JASS and then you can start teaching yourself by looking at how people do it themselves.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A good way to learn functions would be to make a trigger in GUI and then convert it to JASS and see what you get. Then you could go on JASS Helper and look for the native, but no need to worry about BJs at first.

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
type trigger extends handle

EDIT. Converting GUI to Jass makes Jass look horrible and hard to learn, but it might still be the best way. Try also write some own functions, and try to learn how to use local variables. When I was starting to learn Jass, ( almost a year ago ) I first only used locals in converted GUI. You should also try to learn how to replace BJ functions, and try something more advanced or something.

Read other peoples code, learn from exsample.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.