war3patch.mpq

mpksingh

Reaction score
Dear friends,

I have WE-ROC editor which has some limitations, as you all know. After going through a tutorial Using TFT features in ROC editor (Using .SLK's and WinMPQ), I was happy that I would be having the much talked about TFT features in my ROC editor.

But, a file, "war3patch.mpq", said to be available in the warcraft3 directory is not found in mine. I uninstalled and reinstalled warcraft3 on suggestion from Tonks, the writer of the said tutorial. But, the said file is missing again and a couple more of going through the same process of uninstallation and reinstalltion did not yield any result.

Can anybody help me get this file?

mpksingh

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Obviously enough, that file is only there after you apply a patch.
So make sure your game is 1.21 and check again.

mpksingh

Reaction score
Version 1.0.0.1

Dear SFilip,

My version of warcraft3 is 1.0.0.1 and I do not have any patch file in its installation folder. What do I do? Please help.

mpksingh

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
You should log on to Battle.net to get the latest patch. Otherwise, go to Blizzard's web site and get the patch there.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Connect to Battle.net which will automatically download the patch or download the patch manually from Blizzard as per these instructions

http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=mwr0642p

Nobody here is going to send you the file. You have to patch your game to the latest version to get it.

mpksingh

Reaction score
No Internet Connection.

Dear Helpers,

Thanks for the suggestions. The major hurdle is that I don't have an internet connection at my home PC. It means, I have to wait till I avail internet connection. Better late than never. Thanks once again.

mpksingh

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.