warcraft III editor

A

Armygirl

I can't figure out how to make the map bigger on the warcraft 3 editor. Does any one know how?:confused:

9:35

go to create a new map. in the upper left hand corner, you'll see two pulldown boxes, one for width (the one on the left) and one for height (on the right).

you cant have a map bigger than 128x256 or 256x128.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
yea u can go to 256x256

was that number guy (i cant remember in the 2 seconds i hwas posting a reply) a moderator?

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
I think blizzard disallowed 256x256 in the editor because there was no way in the world the lower end pentium 3 owners could play a map of that size. Nowadays its not so much a big of a deal though (since most people will have a 1ghz+ computer by now).

Bartuc08

Reaction score
man imagine the next game with a map editor that comes out, its gonna be twice as confusing and can go twice as big, im scared...

Bartuc08

Reaction score
lol i love that "the helper.net is here"

nerds all over the world will be saying that now lol

M

Marksman

My eyes looking directly at Starcraft 2. Oh baby that game will be sweet (blizzard hasn't announced it yet, but you know its coming). I must say I like the flavor of StarCraft better than Warcraft anyway. And the editor...

Bartuc08

Reaction score
star edit was easy and has any one noticed starcraft had more medivel based maps and warcraft has more future based maps? im off to play halo

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.