[Warcraft III] Installation

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
Hello guys.

I've my laptop installed with my LEGAL warcraft III, and a few weeks before, it just fail to start every time I attempt to run it.

So then, I make use of my HDD and transfered it to my another desktop, miraculously, it works!
The problem is, I didn't reinstall it on my desktop but I rather straight CnP the whole "warcraft III" folder to my desktop.
Will it cause any interfere with my gaming, or mapping, or anything else?
I've taught of this because I rather aware of those registry thingy.

Not to mention Battle.Net, my connection speed doesn't allow me to go Bnet smoothly, so I'm not playing Bnet but rather some local server such as garena.

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
It shouldn't cause any problems at all, but yeah, make sure the pasted Warcraft III is in your registry, but you shouldn't have any problems.

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
>>pasted Warcraft III is in your registry
What does that means?
How do I do it?

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
>>pasted Warcraft III is in your registry
What does that means?
How do I do it?

Well, you don't really HAVE to do it, but its so that your computer has Warcraft III registered like it is installed on your computer. If you just cut and paste the game into your computer, it can still play and everything (sometimes it cant), and the game will "not be installed" even though it is. I don't think Warcraft III has that problem though like some games do.

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
>>@ban-lord
So should I create registry to make my WarcraftIII looks like "registered"?
How to do it?

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
No need to fix it if it works fine.

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
>>No need to fix it if it works fine.
Well, as soon as you said that, I found a problem.

I can't use Magos Model Editor as everytime I start it and it says Unable to allocate warcraft III registry, make sure warcraft III is installed.

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
>>No need to fix it if it works fine.
Well, as soon as you said that, I found a problem.

I can't use Magos Model Editor as everytime I start it and it says Unable to allocate warcraft III registry, make sure warcraft III is installed.

Well, I'm not very much aware of knowing how to register it. You're better off torrenting Warcraft III online with an installer that doesn't need a CD. If you have a legitimate CD-key then torrenting the installers should be fine.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Or the better way would be, if I am correct, to go on Blizzard's website and if you have a legitimate CD key, you can download WC3 for free.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.