Reaction score
I have this code so when a character enters the village it says Welcome:

Trigger:
  • Entering Village
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Entering Village Name <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to (All players matching ((Triggering unit) Equal to (Triggering unit))) for 10.00 seconds the text: Welcome To (Village...

Haven't thought of a name yet, still getting there, anyway there is 2 things i wanna fix.

One of my characters has the mirror image skill (creates multiple images of a character), but when they multiple in the village it repeats the welcome message. For example the max level has 3 mirrors, so if i use it in the village the welcome message comes up 4 times, once for the main and 3 times for the mirrors, how do i make it so it doesn't say it at all.

Also when you get a job advance, in the village, it removes the character and creates the job advanced character in the center of the same village yet it says welcome, how do i stop this message occuring.

Please help DX

Jayykob

Reaction score
One of my characters has the mirror image skill (creates multiple images of a character), but when they multiple in the village it repeats the welcome message. For example the max level has 3 mirrors, so if i use it in the village the welcome message comes up 4 times, once for the main and 3 times for the mirrors, how do i make it so it doesn't say it at all.
Try to make a condition that checks if the triggering unit equal to a "mirror image" equal to false. or sumthing like that :thup:

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
For your first question, the answer is to simply use the (UNIT is an Illusion) equal to false.

Also when you get a job advance, in the village, it removes the character and creates the job advanced character in the center of the same village yet it says welcome, how do i stop this message occuring.

Please help DX

Try adding a Unit-Type comparison, so it won't show to the "Advanced Character"

Summoned

Reaction score
Right before you replace the character, Disable the Entering Village trigger. Right after you replace the character, Enable it again.

It'll look something like this in the middle of your trigger:
Trigger:
  • stuff
    • Trigger - Disable Entering Village <gen>
    • Unit - Create 1 Advanced Character at ~~~
    • Trigger - Enable Entering Village <gen>
    • other stuff

kirinelf

Reaction score
You can try using a boolean command. Make a boolean array, then when the character enters the village, change the boolean to True. The array's for when you have more than one character, so each character can get the message once.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.