WEU bug or just error in mine?

Jonhpath

Reaction score
Well, there are two bug on my world editor unlimited and they both get me totaly mad and bored! i got to save every minut to make sure it dont crash and i lose all!

1. When i open a map to copy trigers (e.g. save&load system) then i open my map and i past them. If i try open another map it crash and WEU close.

2. If i import more then 4 skins and i scrool them in "I)Art-Icone-Game Interface" or "I)Art-Icone-Score Screen" or "I)Art-Model File" the editor close.

Am making a rpg with like 10 costom skin so it alway crash. i can make like one hero per hours when am lucky... can anyone say me what the hell is going on?

p.s._i redownlaoded the editor like 10 time.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think its just you. i use both WEU and WE, and i never get this problem... try using WE and see if it also happens

Jonhpath

Reaction score
WE cant open my map, advenced trigers. and about the unit skin thing, WE do it too (i created a map to verify).

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
thats why many ppl say that only use WE for world editing cause some editor cause crashes....

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
well he cant open his map on WE cause he started at WEU, just like me, when i started at WEU i cant open my map at WE.......thats why i made another map at WE and not using WEU again.

Jonhpath

Reaction score
Maby, but WEU is the best editor for ORPGs. But there are some bugs... but if i wan open my map with WE i got to delete my trigers (i use WEU some trigers only.)

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
I'm betting the map you couldn't open originally is protected via optimizer.

Jonhpath

Reaction score
i can open it, its just that i cant scrol skins and when i open 2 map i cant open a 3me, i need to re-open the editor, even if i try open the first opened map. Well, i just clic open map then on the window where you select the directory, if my mouse go over a wc3 map, it close the editor.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.