What affects my human height?

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
i never want to get too tall, if you get too tall, you are too close to the fricken shower head and you cant properly shampoo your hair >.<.

When i went to camp, i was right up next to the shower head, couldnt get anything done, it turns into the equivalent of taking a shower in your sink, which i have done before when im crunched for time.

decored

Reaction score
Also you won't wanna be too short else every child you beat up during your preschool would step on you...you know. Anyway in your opinion whats the average of men and women

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
TortureRack.jpg

Thats pretty old school ;D
And besides, it does work xD Well, your joint wouldn't be connected properly, but who gives?

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
Wow, this article makes me glad we have such a large market for bio milk (milk from cows without antibiotics, hormones and that shit) in switzerland.

And I have to get back to you guys about growth and bodybuilding.

Zakyath posted links of numerous scientific stuff saying it doesn't stunt growth.
You guys just... assume your logic is right with no proof at all.

:/

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
If you eat properly you will grow to be the height that's predetermined in you're gene pool, no more no less. Eating less will make you skinny and eating more will make you fat, but as long as you take enough nutrients to support you're development, you'll grow as tall as you're supposed to be. If you want to be taller, regular stretching and exercise that forces you're entire body structure to stretch (like swimming) will help you there.

Also, if you stimulate you're growth glands by spending skill experience in skill abilities you're likely to grow taller xD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.