What are you afraid of?

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Yes they are. I'm hoping they outlaw guns so Montana secedes. Then I'm moving there until I get my bunker. But I'm more worried about not getting my credits right now.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
What quote? I was just saying that in Davey Jones' voice, :)
Roosevelt's quote is a bit different, "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself".
Besides, Harry Potter agrees, the thing to fear is fear itself.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I don't have any conscious fears. If I do have any, I don't know of them as of yet.

Varine

Reaction score
Once again: spiders. I am fairly confident this would be highly effective on 99% of the worldwide population. Possibly even a significant portion of the monkey population. Or shove a gun in their face, but that seems more likely to cause an accident and might just get someone with a gun beaten up. With the spiders, worse case scenario is there's a few less spiders in the world. Oh no. Or someone could have a heart attack too but that's negated by the fact they aren't getting shot.

I am also afraid of coffins. My kinda local Costco (it's the closest one I know of anyway), where I buy my rice, has coffins and it freaks me out. Moreso because someone is always down there looking at them! Who the hell buys coffins at Costco?

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Hahaha @Varine
Would you even manage throw a spider at me?

look :D
spide.jpg

That is a load of crap. It is impossible to not be afraid of things in life, there are far too many objects and far too many things on this world. There are many things you are afraid of, you're just trying to seem like a hardass. :p
Oh crap. hmm
Well, you didn't said anything about what you afraid of
Hmm, So you can begin. lol

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Oh crap. hmm

I am deeply afraid of spiders, they scare the crap out of me. Like, I will act like a little girl if theres a spider near me. :p

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
I'm afraid of breaking bones. (Not the bullshit "broken" where you have just got a little part of the bone off, no, actually BRAKING it. RIPPING your bone apart)
Unfortunately, this happened. I'm afraid of it because of the insane, unimaginable, longlasting pain it causes. If it happened to me again, I would probably think of suicide.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Well, I'm not afraid of any certain bugs, but they are so creepy! I admit that lol

I have no phobias, but I guess I get afraid once in a while.
Anyway. I was Just going to say the same thing basically. :p

Varine

Reaction score
Hahaha @Varine
Would you even manage throw a spider at me?

look :D
spide.jpg

Oh crap. hmm

Probably not. I might cry.

I'm afraid of breaking bones. (Not the bullshit "broken" where you have just got a little part of the bone off, no, actually BRAKING it. RIPPING your bone apart)
Unfortunately, this happened. I'm afraid of it because of the insane, unimaginable, longlasting pain it causes. If it happened to me again, I would probably think of suicide.

As shitty as that would be, I'm not really afraid of it. I mean I would probably be scared if I was falling and going to break it, but that's more because I'm falling I think. I will go out of my way to avoid a big group of spiders and may very well break my femur in that process and it would be perfectly acceptable to me.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
spiders and other bugs scare the shit out of me
every time I feel a tickle on my neck, I start to panic and slap myself Oo'

Varine

Reaction score
Yeah but it's dead. Dead things aren't that scary (except for poltergeists and demon puppies and undead kids).

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
How can you be allergic to spiders? Never heard of such a thing

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
same as being allergic to a bee sting or any other type of venom.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.