What are you afraid of?

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
the unknown, especially drugs/pills/chemicals (do you know what those things do to you?)
Well, you "all" should be afraid. Very afraid
You see, It might harm, shrink something and so on, in your body. Doesn't that sounds terrifying!?

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I think FireCat is scared of drug addicts.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
No, I don't think so. lol
Anyway, I know some people that have/had their lives screwed up by drugs
and some of them are DEAD now.

Zakyath

Reaction score
But the drugs themselves cause more problem. Isn't that so?

Yes, it would be quite naïve to believe that drugs can't cause problems. But some take drugs to have fun and some take them to fill holes within themselves. Often the drugs aren't the original cause. You get what I'm trying to say?

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
you guys mostly misinterpreted it.. not drugs like alcohol/crack/etc. (those have fairly obvious effects and thus I am not scared of them) but prescriptions/etc. (which I have no clue as to what the side-effects are, -> unknown -> fear)

Varine

Reaction score
... you mean those side effects they say really fast at the end of the commercial? I've never had much of an issue with drugs, typically they're kind of fun. However I am afraid of needles. I'm the fully grown adult that cries when he gets a shot. Tattoos are fine for some reason though, I don't mind getting those.

Zakyath

Reaction score
Kinda agree with Varine; side effects are half the fun ;) Especially if you don't know about them!

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Cuz you're crazy, lol. I don't believe in medicinal drugs.

I fear failing. Not like work or grade failing. Like failing. Or missed oppurtunities. Yeah, don't wanna miss those out. Take em when you can.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
... you mean those side effects they say really fast at the end of the commercial?

yes, like from 2:06-2:16

but even more so of unknown stuff/untested, as well as the fact that I have no real knowledge of how it works

I don't mind trying/doing other new stuff, but im just afraid of medicines.. (not really sure why..)

Varine

Reaction score
I dislike the idea of working a 'normal' job, like sales person or something, for any extended period of time. Not really afraid of it, but it's up there in things that cause me discomfort to think about at length.

Zakyath

Reaction score
I dislike the idea of working a 'normal' job, like sales person or something, for any extended period of time. Not really afraid of it, but it's up there in things that cause me discomfort to think about at length.

What do you work as? How did it go with your military plans?

Varine

Reaction score
Right now I'm just a student (which I also don't really like, it's boring). Fuck the military.

Varine

Reaction score
No, I have AED but that doesn't bring in any money as we haven't released anything. I want a doctorate in mathematics to increase my chances at being allowed to have a nuclear reactor.

Zakyath

Reaction score
No, I have AED but that doesn't bring in any money as we haven't released anything. I want a doctorate in mathematics to increase my chances at being allowed to have a nuclear reactor.

Then I guess I was wrong :p

Anyway, let's get back on topic.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.