What did i just do?

Thunder_Lord

Reaction score
ummm. i was just modding my map and i changed a few settings, created some new units, new actors, buttons, abilitys...and when i tested the map every single unit on the map had the modle file of a Roach layered inside of their origional ones, the buildings had a little roach poping out. the actual roaches had 2 modle files overlaping. Zerglings and mariens were completely coved by the file so....yeah not sure what i did but i would really liketo fix it

Sensang

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
ummm. i was just modding my map and i changed a few settings, created some new units, new actors, buttons, abilitys...and when i tested the map every single unit on the map had the modle file of a Roach layered inside of their origional ones, the buildings had a little roach poping out. the actual roaches had 2 modle files overlaping. Zerglings and mariens were completely coved by the file so....yeah not sure what i did but i would really liketo fix it

maybe you should upload said map. But i doubt pointing whatever you did out wont help you. And will just be a drag to find out.

tain

Reaction score
you attached the unit (new Roach) to every unit in map? or maybe just a roach actor.

is there anything like that in your triggers? i mean anything that targets every unit on the map?

Thunder_Lord

Reaction score
Was not a crash as the roaches appeared in the editor as well and appeared after several runs of the map. No trigges like this and I don't think I could hve attached that actor to every unit
I fixed it somehow I have been making a few units based off the roach and a few of them were unused and I deleted some of these and some unnecesar actors changed some stuf in the other ones
very strange I have no clue but I'm glad that this glitch is gone

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.