What Warcraft 3 character would you like to be?

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
Phoenix! Then I could experience a constant cycle of death and rebirth! I guess it would be like having a bad dream and waking up and the same thing happens and you wake up again, etc.

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
Shaman, totally.

I'll go to a mall or crowded subway and cast lightning sheild on an infant.

Then purge people of disease for money.

Then bloodlust myself and feast.

Then claw my enemies

Then sleep on any surface because I have soft wolf fur.

K

KeeperofKeys

My choices would be:
Actual W3 melee hero: Warden. Teleportation, good damage spells... now if only her ultimate skill didn't need corpses to be 100% effective...

Custom W3 hero: Ruling out the ivulnerability skill (it's a fun killer), I would have spell immunity, true sight, massive base chaos damage, lots of divine armor, gargantuan amounts of hp and mana, and these skills:
3 levels of Evasion (50%, 75%, 100%), 3 levels of Teleport (medium, long, and whole map ranges), 3 levels of Far Sight (Big, huge, and whole map areas), and as my ultimate: Mystic persuasion (Charm with low mana cost and no cooldown, but it wears off after a long while). Heh, lets see you non-invincibles take me on NOW. :shades:

Freeplay

Reaction score
Demon Form...

Ill Take Revenge on my enemies AND look awesome at the same time. Pallys have invul and Rez but they dont have the Coolest looking Hero. Blood mages are good too. But my pick is Demon Hunter All the way

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
I would be a far seer, since I love orcs and would depict myself as a mage. If we are choose, regardless of your traits in real life, I would be a demon hunter.

A campaign hero? Thrall/Illidan/Admiral Proudmoore.

...or Cenarius. Who wouldn't want to go mad with power?

U

undeadsliver

i would be ... umm ...

a naga royal guard or
a pit lord or
a firelord
or the pandaran brewmaster

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
i would be Arthas after he fuses with the lich king (my avatar :D)
that would be awsome to rule pretty much everything and he looks awsome!

K

KeeperofKeys

So True. I'm jealous... ;)
Ah, well, MY CUSTOM CHARACTER CAN PWN HIM! HA!
... I hope... :eek:

Mullit

Reaction score
frost wyrm with v.fast movement and attack speed, and magic immune so you couldnt get ensnared or webbed.

>as for filson the rat you could use attack ground with a mortar team.

Y

YosLin

i would be a shade :shades: (my avatar :D )
even though i could be killed with ne tinhg with invisable detection but at least if they dont have any of that they cant kill me :D

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
but you cant kill them either...whats the point then? :nuts:

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
well u could just spy and do whatever you want...as a ghost kinda...that would get really boring tho...id have to just run up to a sentry ward if i were a shade and hope someone kills me

K

KeeperofKeys

Agreed. A shade would be a hideously boring character to be (at least for me). Its like being an observer, just one that has a fixed sight radius and can be killed. LAME!

Anyway, if I were forced to choose a non-hero unit, I would go with..

Customized unit: Dragon Mage: Big Blue Dragon ridden by powerful mage with Spell Immuntiy, Chaos damage, flying, Spell Steal, Devour, Frost armor, and frost nova.

Basic unit: Blue Dragon! Spell Immunity, Devour, Chaos damage, flying, frost attack, high hp, and high armor... Just wish I had more spells. Oh well... :rolleyes:

K

Kevin

hrm........
I like paladin invulnerability but I'm not pious.

I like blademaster mirror image, I'd finally be able to play M:TG and AD&D2nd edition..... but let's face it, I'd get on my nerves.

I like to cast spells... but I'm not that smart.

I like mountain king's avatar... but I'm not into drinking beer (and I don't have a scottish accent).

I like flying (gryphons) but then I'd have to pay for their food and clean up after them.

That leaves me with being:

A. a male ranger
B. Tank Operator
C. Pandaren

At the very worst--

D. a lesbian succubus

;D

K

KeeperofKeys

Ew :( ...Don't go there with the Succubus... :nuts:

Why not be a footman? :D
Or a peasant?
Or a Peon? :p
Heck, you could even be a Ghoul! All you have to do is chop wood with your bare hands, be a homicidal undead monster, and occaisonally eat VERY raw meat... you might even have to kill it first! Mmm.. delicious... :)

-Quote of the day: "The Force is strong with this one."
-Darth Vader

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I think I would be an Blademaster. The windwalk would be very useful lol.
If I were an custom character I would be an hovering unit with windwalk, divine shield, healing and blink of course.

K

Kevin

KeeperofKeys said:
Ew :( ...Don't go there with the Succubus... :nuts:

Why not be a footman? :D
Or a peasant?
Or a Peon? :p
Heck, you could even be a Ghoul! All you have to do is chop wood with your bare hands, be a homicidal undead monster, and occaisonally eat VERY raw meat... you might even have to kill it first! Mmm.. delicious... :)

-Quote of the day: "The Force is strong with this one."
-Darth Vader

I'd only be a Peasasnt if they Unionized.

I'd only be a footman if I got an item backpack and some heavy duty regen goin on.

Peon? seriously... unless I'm the pet peon of a succubus naw.

Ghouls don't have anything downstairs.

I would rather be the afore mentioned guys, if it came down to only 1 of my choices left my very last choice would be lesbian succubus, why?

well... if everything else was taken, I'd rather be an immortal demon that gets it on with some women.

All the other immortal demons seem to be intent on power and bludlust, I'm more intent on gettin somegal into the sack >;D

A

Atreides

a Far Seer...vision without having to go anywhere+doggies ftw! not to mention shooting lightning and causing earthquakes and riding a wolf...fun stuff right there

K

KeeperofKeys

Kevin said:
Ghouls don't have anything downstairs...

I would rather be the afore mentioned guys, if it came down to only 1 of my choices left my very last choice would be lesbian succubus, why?

well... if everything else was taken, I'd rather be an immortal demon that gets it on with some women.

All the other immortal demons seem to be intent on power and bludlust, I'm more intent on gettin somegal into the sack >;D
... Wow. Please keep your spurting testosterone off of my forums! :p (Just kidding...)
Kevin said:
I'd only be a footman if I got an item backpack and some heavy duty regen goin on.
Why the backpack and the regen? Sounds like you are afraid of two things: running out of munchies and getting slowly killed by weaklings.

By the way... you don't need to worry about YOUR attributes when considering what you would like to be, eg. you don't have to be pious to be a Paladin or smart to cast spells. So if you could be ANY Warcraft 3 melee unit with no restrictions, what would you be? Feel free to tell us (if you bother to read this again :rolleyes: ). Include your melee unit choice and your custom unit choice (make up your own custom unit for this one).

-Quote of the day: "Two little goblins out in the sun, down came a gryphon and then there was one."
-Magic the Gathering flavor text

Anything.

Reaction score
Eh...

It has to be...

The...

Drumroll please...

Well? Drumroll?

Okay so...

*drumroll*...

THE...

ULTIMATE...

CLOCKWERK PENGUIN. (Can cast all that evil, penguiny goodness)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.