What Warcraft 3 character would you like to be?

B

Black_Waltz

I would be the pointer. It can kill any of your chars with a simple click of Menu > Exit Program.

Archer 1

Reaction score
i would probably be either Archimonde, just cause of his awesome spells that cost like no mana, or a warden, because she has shadow strike, which does good damage over time, blink, which is awesome, vengeance, which is awesome, and fan of knives, which is just plain cool.
maybe a doom guard/infernal cause they look cool.
also Illidan(demon form) cause of the cool look and have normal form be Evil Illidan. But maybe change some of the abilities, like modify them HEE HEE HEE!
prob like to be Rexxar, cause of summoning spells, but have quillbeast stay forever.
dunno. just so many awesome characters in war3, cause its just such an AWESOME GAME!

T

TotalGhost

i'll be a ubernated shaman from the orcish horde and i may look puney but then i use bloodlust and come to yer like size and then i attack you with my claws and cast lightnin shield or whatever protection hes got :D

P.S : hes crazy! ----> TotalGhost = :nuts:
This has been a post by, uh..oh right TotalGhost !!!

Z

Zero R.

PEASENTS FTW!!11

lol cuz dey r liek t3h 1337 n dey liek RUZLES JOOO!12111 lolololol

-----

PS: Lightning Sheild is pretty ineffective if your fighting in a narrow corridor, and you are a 12-man raid. because everyone knows 13 people attacking at the same time is ridicu... whatever.

I'd Prefer to Bloodlust, Purge, then run away. :D

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I would love to be that archer that says "I wonder why i never run out of arrows" in Azeroth Grand Prix.

P

patcat

hmmm

I think id be......
a dwarven rifle man, those dudes rock- but i wouldnt fight the undead- to scary, i think id shoot my own men, then say to commander that the undead killed them all- then after he asks me why there are bullet holes in them i shoot him too :3 then i move up on to the next chain of command repeating what i just did to the last commander and team :D

that or a shaman- theyre cool

T

The_Noob

Id probably be a tauren chieftain. They can kill everything and can take alot of damage :p

E

Eilhal

I would have to be... a peon... because they don't speak will because they are stupid and I would just have to go around saying "I Peon You Master!!"

E

ethrshin

Dragonhawk

I like the Dragonhawk just to feel riding that thing
:)

Grozzy

Reaction score
I'll go for a Defenceless Sheep.
A sheep don't cause trouble .
And then he don't have any reason to get killed :)
But if they kill me , i call the Police !

Z

ZeRo.O

Me? The totally underrated and sometimes forgotten blood elf swordsman.

WHy? Because the armor looks cool and we're friends with the Night Elves, who I assume, would be rather appealing to me if I were in this game.

Black Hawk

Reaction score
I would be a Pandaren with Frostmourne with Invulnerable (Neutral) riding a black dragon dragging the corpses of his dead bretheren while smuggling beer into the Twisting Nether.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.