whats with umswe/we unlimited

Pyromancer

Reaction score
Pyromancer said:
ok, another question.... is there a program that lets me edit pictures, (in tga, blp, ect) not just look at them? i have the warIII veiwer (by profet), and warc3 image extracter II, but i cant really change how the images look (triing to make an icon)

okkkkkkkkkkkk, can sum1 answer my question????

Pyromancer

also, how can you change your description, like it says
you have the fire, now get the fox, firefox
under krakka

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
pyro, what's wrong with you? Not ONE, but TWO people have told you what to edit your graphics with, and you still say that no one answered your question!!! Dude you need glasses.

I will explain it for the THIRD time, maybe you will see it this time.

Use Adobe Photoshop or Ulead Photoimpact to edit your tga graphics.

You cannot edit blp graphics, since blp is a blizzard owned format.

Jindo said:
~Extended cliff heights and size limits to size 15 and around about 480x480???

It doesn't have that feature. It does have the feature where you can set slopes to as high a gradient as you like, you can have slopes going vertical if you really want. I don't believe that the cliff feature has been changed at all (Ryoko correct me if I'm wrong).

As for my "workaround", all I did was stack doodads on top of each other in order to create a wall.

F

Forceflow

WC4 isn't rumor. I've had a nice little chat with a cousin that works with blizzard. As soon as they finish Diablo 3, they begin work on WC4. Its supposed to own hardcore... Imma go find the quote of some of the features...

Sargon

Reaction score
Sure, but that's still in a while.

F

Forceflow

Ok, Heres an archive of things from majestic that she has gathered up:

Is warcraft 4 a reality? Heres what I heard on a few netgroups:
Quote:

MMH: So is WC4 really coming out? What are the features?!
AKUnar: Ya its coming out, dunnno the features tho...
Lust12: Its gonna have buildable walls, bridges, gates, tons of new buildings, new builders, organization is gonna be better. Also I heard they're reskinning ALL the units. The terrain is gonna be more widely detailed, and its supposedly gonna run smoothly on 56K! Its a lot for them to do so its not expected til 2007-2009.
MMH: Wow... thats alot :/
Lust12: Ya, well I gotta go. L8tr all.
Lust12 logged out.
AKUnar: I can't wait!
MMH: Neither can I! G2G to tho, night all!
MMH logged out.
Closing netgroup.

Sounds awsome heh?

Actually in fact, I was reading up with one of the blizzard contacts.

He stated clearly that there would be a world editor and its capibilities are severly INCREASED.

He didn't give any specifics, he was just an ass.

Anyway, heres some brighter news. Blizzard is custom making an rp map so don't give up. If blizzards doing it, then thats gonna mean killer terrain and even better triggers. Especially since they're prolly gonna use coding on half of it!

This just in... I just heard wind of WC4!

Sorry, had to put you in suspense . Anyway, I just found out that there's going to be real life troubles for your people. Which, thank god, are able to be turned off for custom maps. Now heres the more interesting parts. There are going to be plauges and even werewolfs! Theres luck in the game and bad luck in the game. The dmg/hp ratio is more realistic. Its also rumored that there are moon cycles and even year cycles. You can save heroes in certain campain games without saying -save! Thats interesting... that means you can load heroes in melee games as well, at least I think thats what he said. Its odd I know, but when the game comes out, or more info leaks out, we'll know. Thats all right now...

Just when we think blizzard couldn't rock on harder, they let it slip to my sources that their making 1 from all types of games! From build up games like Europa, to TD maps like Wintermaul and wmw.

THAT is the archive we have so far. The next bit of info we are tring to get is the races WC4 will have.

Found that little quote. It came from an archive my sis put together.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.