Whats your Speedtest connection?

Reaction score

Owned.

I live in the country, and this is all that's available (besides Satelite, which is a total rip off!)

I just gotta wait till I move to CEGEP next year, and baby, I'll be rolling in the cream cheese!

Haha dude did you photoshop that image?! :p

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Incorrect, CaptDeath. Your Ping is 54 milliseconds (54ms), meaning it takes 54 milliseconds for your computer to reply to the message sent from the server. Your ping has nothing to do with the speed of your download rate really.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
No. mbps means "megabytes per second", kb/s or kbps means "kilobytes per second", and ms means "milliseconds". The first two, mbps and kb/s, are used to describe how fast data can be transferred, and ms is for determining how fast you can receive the data.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I think he is referring to the 54mbs of a wireless connection. If that is the case, that is just the top speed at which you can transfer data over the network, the speed availble to you from your router>modem>ISP will never be that high.

Ozzdog

Hopeless Toby Driver fan boy
Reaction score
Haha dude did you photoshop that image?! :p
I wish...

I managed to play WCIII since 2002 on this beastly internet. I was an avid DOTA fan since the beggining (OH NOZ! SOMEONE TALKDED BOUTZ DA DOTA!), and I managed to become a pretty damn good player, regardless of the atleast 1.5 second delay. How's that bragging for a guy with 38k download!? HUH!?

[/lol]

Ozzdog

Hopeless Toby Driver fan boy
Reaction score
It's very rare to see someone with faster upload than download, haha. :D
Yeah, I didn't think it could be possible...

I think the speed test must have faltered, because uploading a 1 megabyte photo takes eons on my beastly quantum mechanic run super internet server station (56k)

ZoWell!

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
I thought my connection was amazing... :nuts:

427058435.png

You guys seem to have 999 times what i do, that means you Download L4D in less then a minute, right?

Tho i have low ping xD!

I knew Canada had to have at least one downside!

Except in Quebec!

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Swedish internets, a slap in the face to all the countries with slow as hell internets. :p

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score

Streaming musix and in wc3 clan chat w/ 2 accounts yet speeds are almost maxing.
Very good if I do say so myself.

Glivee

The Swedish Moose
Reaction score
I must be the first one in history to have higher Upload than Download? :D

Alltough im at work atm :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.