Which game for the Wii?

Which game(s) for the Wii do you have/want?

• Call of Duty 3

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Zelda: Twighlight Princess

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Wii Sports

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Excite Truck

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Wario Ware: Smooth Moves

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Elebits

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Super Swing Golf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Splinter Cell: Double Agent

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Tony Hawk`s Downhill Jam

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other (not listed)

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

KillerChi

Reaction score
Which game do you have have wanting etc.
For the Wii do you want THE MOST
I want Zelda:Twighlight princess

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
They havent come out yet... Think of games that have man.
Zelda TP ofcourse :) Rayman (Maybe) Call of Duty 3 too

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Lol, have you played it? I have and it may be pretty hard to learn but still, it kicks ass!

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I'm getting Zelda: Twilight Princess, and Exite Truck with my Wii for Christmas. :)

TP is probably one of the best console games I've ever played, no lie. And Exite Truck puts a whole new spin on racing :)

KillerChi

Reaction score
Sorry I missed metroid prime 3 I heard that TP doesn`t release til febuary?I was looking at a list from Wikipedia (I thought this was a multiple Q poll but its only letting me vote once)

-off topic-
Another game rumor I heard was that there making a Halo Real time strategy game is this true?

Corleone

Reaction score
Zelda awesomeness, and Wii sports. I love the idea of Wii Sports and, well, Zelda usually pawns. SSBM and Metroid 3 will come out in May, IIRC, so I hope Ill have some money for those two by then.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Zelda awesomeness, and Wii sports. I love the idea of Wii Sports and, well, Zelda usually pawns. SSBM and Metroid 3 will come out in May, IIRC, so I hope Ill have some money for those two by then.

You mean SSB:B, Right? ;)

And TP was a release title, and yes, I love Wii sports. :D

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Since Zelda's the only really good game I know to be being released, I'm aiming to get that, but I'll be getting WarioWare when I see that around ;).

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Zelda of course and Rayman Raving Rabbids. All rayman games are great.

I've heard Call of Duty 3 and especially Splinter Cell suck on the Wii. (Goes to show Nintendo's never been good with 3rd party developers)

Derek0

Reaction score
You forgot DBZ Budokai Tenkichi 2...........
That one is cool because you use the Wii-Mote and Nunchaku to make signs like for the kamehameha you put it by your site and then thrust it forward (of course, then it will fly out of you hand and kill your TV. Always use the strap)

I played Exite Truck at GameStop, it was the first Wii game I tried, and it was very, very fun to use the whole controller as the steering wheel instead of just a joystick on the controller.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
-off topic-
Another game rumor I heard was that there making a Halo Real time strategy game is this true?
Some 3rd party game company is making a new halo that is not FPS, not sure if it is RTS though.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Zelda of course and Rayman Raving Rabbids. All rayman games are great.

I've heard Call of Duty 3 and especially Splinter Cell suck on the Wii. (Goes to show Nintendo's never been good with 3rd party developers)

I want the Rabbids game :D Those bunnies are so freaking hilarious looking. Psycho rabbits with plungers... Dear God!

Zelda got amazing reviews. I highly suggest it. No, I demand you get it if you have a Wii. I'm going to... Eventually :D

Call of Duty and Splinter Cell haven't "sucked", persay... But they didn't get the amazing ratings that the other console versions did. So, in comparison they're not as good, but I wouldn't say they suck.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I hate basing whether or not you will like a game on reviews, the people who write the reviews will have different opinions than you/we do. They are older people who get paid to write them and we [mostly] are younger.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Heh, I just got LOZ today :D, looks like my next game of choice is WarioWare ;), followed by Wii Sports (or vice versa, seeings how Wii Sports is out now here).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.