Who is your favorite hero?

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
I'll take Kil'daejen, wait is he the one with divine armor and chaos damage?

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I'll take Kil'daejen, wait is he the one with divine armor and chaos damage?

Probably, but it isn't mentioned. Tichondrius is the one with Divine Armor and Chaos Damage. That's why you must claim the Skull of Gul'dan to gain chaos attacks for Illidan, to defeat Tichondrius. :D

I don't know my fav hero, Tinker or Alchemist maybe... Or a Gargantuan Turtle, <3 (Not a hero, but they are awesome)

D

Dagger

hmmm.......in Dota, my favorit hero is Nerubian Assassin, in Warcraft Campaign, Crypt Lord

Idontknowyou

Reaction score
Mine is Sylvanas, she's the coolest =P

( kelthuzad is also pretty sweet)

My favourite ones to use in a game are archmage, dark ranger and lich. ( If only you could use lich as human or archmage as undead -.-)

Randor244

Reaction score
Jaina<3 Not because of the hero herself, but the model is so good, you can use it for a lot of things!

JakeSG

Reaction score
Illidan... Always Illidan. Storyline wise, he is awesome. Melee wise, Demon Hunter is usually pretty nuts. Illidan is kind of a rogue, but by achieving his goals he helps others too. WoW killed him off, so now WoW must be killed off.

Besides, Illidan woulda kicked Arthas' arse if he'd meta'd.

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Undead Arthas.

He has always been my favorite WC3 Hero, my second favorite is Illidan.

Arthas has a great storyline, he looks badass, he has Frostmourne, and he ends up becoming the Lich King with enough power to take over Azeroth.
He is just awesome. And I've always liked evil warrior/knight-like characters.

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
Rokhan of the Black Spear Tribe, from the Founding of Durotar campaign. He is my favourite hero from all of Warcraft, probably because of his amazing quotes.
"Sorry, but the name Pink Spear Tribe was already taken."

And also, I like Anub'Arak, the Crypt Lord Campaign hero, purely cause he's a giant bug!

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
Archimonde.

The most powerful. :)

Archimonde can't be the most powerful, he got his butt kicked by a bunch of tree-hugging elves, like Tyrande and Furion. Damn tree-huggers, always killing incredibly powerful demons...

It's not at all important that they had a demigod's help, the point is that tree-huggers killed Archimonde!

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
> Archimonde can't be the most powerful,

I'm speaking of units in the game. :)

If you take any warcraft3 hero/unit and make a duel vs Archimonde, it will lose. He strikes for over 150 damage a hit along with Divine Armor! :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.