Who is your favorite hero?

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
illidan ofcourse:p

Hes a demon and swift and has some cool weapons and attacks, just awesome. And I like his speech sounds he has. He reminds me of Sephiroth for some reason too. The whole betrayal thing.

I totally agree : )

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Illidan, Kael, or Archemonde, i cant decide. I was trying to think of some of the Tavern heroes i like and i like Vashj the best (sea witch or what ever she is called.) but i have never seen or played with the Alchemist, has anybody? Is he good?

Magentix

if (OP.statement == false) postCount++;
Reaction score
Peasant, for he can only suffer from "just flesh wounds".

linamus

I r bak!
Reaction score
Illidan, Kael, or Archemonde, i cant decide. I was trying to think of some of the Tavern heroes i like and i like Vashj the best (sea witch or what ever she is called.) but i have never seen or played with the Alchemist, has anybody? Is he good?

"archemonde" rofl xD

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Alchemist pwns, just get Mask of Death 50% and 5 Claws of Attack +15, then mass your Chemical rage, no one can kill you, unless they have a long stun like War Stomp/Storm Bolt ^_^, my best hero

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The best hero is illidan! He got 150 chaos damage and 2300 hp! he is awesome :eek:

D

DnnNR

Warden!! She's good at fighting alone, 1 vs 1 (Shadow Strike); or against a lot of units (Fan of Knives). She's also the fastest hero, because of the Blink skll.
I just don't like her ultimate very much... I don't like summoning skills.

F

fuzone

Illidan(Evil)
Why i like Evil instead of normal Illidan?Simple:
Can walk on water
Has wings on his back(so that its cooler :D)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.