Why doesn't Chemical Rage give your hero a buff?

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Well, I added a buff of my own into the chemical rage but the hero never gets the buff. Why.

Nappe

Reaction score
Because it is transformation ability, it does not have buff. But you can add your own by giving him some hidden aura with buff of your willing and remove it when he transforms back.

I_RULE_YOU

Reaction score
It actually does have a buff, the buff changes the name on the timer bar for how long Chemical Rage lasts. If you want an actual visual buff, your going to have to have a dummy unit cast one on the hero, which is a simple 3-5 line trigger...

Naga'sShadow

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Personally I think it was because blizzard with lazy with the updated heroes. Alch isn't buggy as hell like most of fire lords skills but they didn't set up chemical rage like they did other transforms. Just use metamorphosis. Same skill, minus the info data fields. You can change the buff on meta just fine. Or if you not using the alchemist you could change the original buff.

Lumograph090

Reaction score
Personally I think it was because blizzard with lazy with the updated heroes. Alch isn't buggy as hell like most of fire lords skills but they didn't set up chemical rage like they did other transforms. Just use metamorphosis. Same skill, minus the info data fields. You can change the buff on meta just fine. Or if you not using the alchemist you could change the original buff.

They also made Metamorphosis and Chemical Rage do two totally different things. I would hardly call that being lazy. And fire lord is a great hero for Melee maps if you use him correctly.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
First off, my chemical rage buff is super sayian but it says metamorphesis. Second off, using metamorphosis would make me need to make more abilities for aa and ms and I've tried it. Metamorphosis is also really buggy with the illidan. It rejesters illidan instead of your hero sometimes.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.