Will Big Bang Kill us all?

Akatsuki

Reaction score
I always said, "If you're going to die, die with a bang." But I didn't literally mean die with a (big) bang. Guess you really should watch what you say.

Zakyath

Reaction score
what, I heard it was going to be today? Darn, I ain't missing my history test after all...

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
it is today, thought we were all going to die... DAM IT

obviously crusher if you did some research you will find that most scientist confirmed that it will not destroy the Earth. However it will hopefully create a black hole and through that we might find how we all started.

Kenny

Back for now.
Reaction score
It is highly doubtful that it will destroy the earth. Scientists have stated (even though it is obvious if you read a bit) that the sheer power of the collision would need to be enormous to destroy the earth, it would be like getting two of our suns and forcing them into each other at light speed.

Collisions that they are testing are not uncommon in the natural world (or universe) and it has been proven that no serious disaster "should" come of this (even if you know the facts, you cannot help but to be a bit skeptical).

And, hopefully it doesn't create a black hole, otherwise we are basically goners. However, it should give us valuable insight into particle physics and the whole theory of the big bang. Who knows, they may even find the higgs boson, and it could confirm the concept of the Standard Model in particle physics. The possibilities are endless. :p

Anywho, to reinterate, i doubt any harm will come of it, it is a good step forward in the area of science.

duyen

Reaction score
Theres no guarantee it will even work, let alone create a black hole. If it does create a black hole it will be the weakest black hole in history.

BTW it's running TODAY (September 10th) not in 41 days.

But still: black hole = gg

Yeah and theres no chance of a big bang.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
From what I was told earlier today, it happened about 4 hours ago. (5:30pm Aus time, it's 9:30 now).

duyen

Reaction score
From what I was told earlier today, it happened about 4 hours ago. (5:30pm Aus time, it's 9:30 now).

Yup.

I heard an interview with one of the scientists on the radio.

But all they accelerated was a proton at about the speed of light.

Demi666

Reaction score
CAN EVERYONE PLEASE FUCKING STOP THINKING THIS IS THE END OF THE WORLD

I been fucking hearing this all day and I'm going nuts o,O GO WIKI IT AND READ ABOUT IT !!!! -_-

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
It's a scary concept, if by the slimmest chance it does create a black hole, or something of equal destructive capabilities, find comfort in the fact that it would happen so fast that you would not experience pain. :thup:

Marcel

Reaction score
Hmm..

Rly retarded you think ppl just let they end this world like that -.- ?

Hahahah (Laughing) Do Not Trust it =P

Edit: Please :) Do not talk about this XD Its makes me cry (Nearly) But they, who maked this stypid retarded website must be ¤_¤ :)

We Never Know When World Ends (WNKWWE) And i also think too there NO WAYS To Make Black Holes and if there is way How retarded ppl can be to Kill all just for Fun to know how world started :)?

Marcel

Reaction score
Hmm

let me think...yes there is and its about all for Killing People :)

My Final Answer: NO THIS IS NOT TRUE

Ps: Close this husky This is making weak minds Nightmares of World Ending

hasslarn is right Making black hole is IMBOSSIBLE!!! Things like black Holes are non-controlable by people

hasslarn

Reaction score
Please , the only way this will create a black hole is that 1 screw will fall off and that is like 0.00000001% chance this will happend

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.